Problem - reSync JoyCons everytime switching between Os (SX with Atmosphere and vice-versa)

Exequiel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,
I have this nagging issue that when I switch between OS (ie load payload: SX to Atmosphere and vice-versa), I literally have to reSync the joycons as if they were new controllers.

Both Os run off emunand and I was wondering if someone had this issue before.. I also couldn’t find a post about this so even a reference link would be much appreciated :)

Thanks for your help!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,
I have this nagging issue that when I switch between OS (ie load payload: SX to Atmosphere and vice-versa), I literally have to reSync the joycons as if they were new controllers.

Both Os run off emunand and I was wondering if someone had this issue before.. I also couldn’t find a post about this so even a reference link would be much appreciated :)

Thanks for your help!
Joy-cons can only be linked to one console at a time. Since both emuMMC operate independently of one another, the Joy-cons treat each emuMMC as a different console. Therefore your issue is unavoidable if you intend to keep 2 different emuMMC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs