ROM Hack [Problem] Pokémon ORAS rebuild after editing (Rom not working)

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uhm.. but you got your slot25x0KeyX.bin? If not, you cant create xorpads and rebuild the game later.
The tutorial said to edit the file with hex editor and use the key values from someone who posted on pastebin. Or what else am I meant to do?
Man I really wanna edit some stuff in the game :(

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
The game not booting without the update indicates a bad RSF file. I would recommend Asia81 look into this. (as it was his RSF I was using and likely the original poster here)

It's not a big issue for me, but for those who want to edit certain things like text data will run into issues. The 1.2 patch overwrites certain rom data like text, so editing text is impossible for me at the moment.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The game not booting without the update indicates a bad RSF file. I would recommend Asia81 look into this. (as it was his RSF I was using and likely the original poster here)

It's not a big issue for me, but for those who want to edit certain things like text data will run into issues. The 1.2 patch overwrites certain rom data like text, so editing text is impossible for me at the moment.

I know, but i don't know how to fix it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you