Hacking (problem) My Younger Brother got a new 2ds xl for christmas

gomew024

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Younger Brother got a used (new) 2ds xl for christmas. Yay! he updated the Eshop and tried to open it. Oh no... He got the update 3ds firmware version 11.14 thing where it breaks the system until you update. Only problem is that the seller did not include the micro sd with the system. Is there anyway to recover the files from this state or no...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Younger Brother got a used (new) 2ds xl for christmas. Yay! he updated the Eshop and tried to open it. Oh no... He got the update 3ds firmware version 11.14 thing where it breaks the system until you update. Only problem is that the seller did not include the micro sd with the system. Is there anyway to recover the files from this state or no...
Recover what files in lost what u asking anyways just hack it

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying the 3DS already has Luma3DS installed? If so, you just need to put the latest version of Luma3DS onto the root of your SD card before updating the system. You don't need the old SD card.

gomew024

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recover what files in lost what u asking anyways just hack it
I don't have the 3ds files or any of the files needed to hack it. The seller did not include a micro sd with the hacked files on it. From the mentioned state, is there a way to get those files. Yes, I know how to hack it, that is not what I am asking... If you do not understand, I really do not know what else to say.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you saying the 3DS already has Luma3DS installed? If so, you just need to put the latest version of Luma3DS onto the root of your SD card before updating the system. You don't need the old SD card.
I don't have the original sd card that was in the system when it was hacked.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the 3ds files or any of the files needed to hack it. The seller did not include a micro sd with the hacked files on it. From the mentioned state, is there a way to get those files. Yes, I know how to hack it, that is not what I am asking... If you do not understand, I really do not know what else to say.

If it's prezhacked then do this part the guide

https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup.html

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As I said, you don't need it, but you do need a microSD card.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last question sorry, how do I get the updated version of luma3ds to load from that screen?
Download the latest version of Luma3DS and put the boot.firm onto the root of the SD card.

Following the finalizing setup guide given to you above is also a good idea.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to verify you are using the latest version of Luma3DS, boot the system while holding Select. It will display the Luma3DS version on the config screen that appears.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you put the latest Luma on your SD Card and it still won't work, try holding the Home button on startup.

It could be using Fastboot3DS rather than Boot9Strap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche