Hacking Problem - Moving Channels from SD to Wii

raph95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, so here's my problem.

To make space on my Wii, I moved a couple of my WiiWare channels I installed with WAD Manager to an SD card. When i tried moving them back i got the message,"The data may not have been moved." I can move the WiiWare i bought from the Wii Shop but not ones I installed with WAD Manager. My Wii is 4.2e and hacked using the simplistic mod. Is there a way for me to store WiiWare on my SD card and put them back on the Wii when i feel like play them? Or maybe play them off my SD card? (I'm new to hacking the Wii
happy.gif
)

Sorry if this has already been answered but i couldn't find any threads about it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You'll have to patch the strncmp bug (aka Trucha bug aka sig hash check bug aka signing bug) into IOS70 (for 4.2X). Afterwards you will be able to copy your stuff to the Wii's memory. To accomplish the bug again you can use DOP-IOS or another application that is based on PatchMii-core (as well as others).

raph95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i got to patch the strncmp bug to IOS70 using...? Sorry I'm new to this so you might of already said it but i couldn't understand -.- . If you could, please dumb it down for me into steps or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.