Problem Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition + FIX 3.55 - CFW Habib 4.60 and Multiman 4.60

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Miragunga, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Miragunga
    OP

Miragunga Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2014
    Brazil
    Hello, I am trying to run Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition with my PS3 (CFW HAbib 4.60 and Multiman 4.60), but I am getting a black screen when I try to start the gamein XMB ( I keep an original disc inside PS3).

Any sugestion to solve this?

I am not sure if the version with this Fix (3.55) caused this issue...
    First time I tried, it was giving me one error (I think code was 80010006), So I updated the game by Multiman, and now I get black screen when I try to start it.

Thank you very much!!

2. geishroy

geishroy Suspended

Suspended
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    Have you enabled BD Mirror? And are you running from an external HD?

3. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    1. Don't update games with multiman, instead get updates here http://yifan.lu/psn/ Type in the ID of the game like BLES00599 and update from least to the newest update.
    2. If you're booting from HDD then Internal, then try Internal and BD Mirror and BD Mirror alone then to see if it boots
    3. No need for 3.55 fix, normally the game would work without any fixes cause you're on 4.60. Get the clean version and don't use the 3.55 fix and try again.
    4. It could be Habib, i've seen on internet that Habib works better with Iris Manager

4. Miragunga
    OP

Miragunga Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2014
    Brazil
    Hello, Thanks, I am Running it from Internal, but I tried External too... i enabled BD Mirror but didn't work yet...

5. Miragunga
    OP

Miragunga Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2014
    Brazil
    Thanks for the suggestion!! I didn't know this website to download updates.
    I tried from internal and External with BD Mirror activated, but still didn't work. I found somewhere in internet a suggestion to change some files in PS3 Game folder, I did that, and now the game is freezing in first MK logo. I tried Iris Manager and it is happening the samething.
    I am almost convinced the problem is with the game version that I have, do you guys have a suggestion where I could download one clean version without fix to work on CFW 4.60? Thanks again!!!!