Hacking problem metroid prime trilogy ( MP3 error disk )

florian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello
smile.gif
I have a problem with metroid prime trilogy DVD + DL , metroid 1 and metroid 2 work fine but when i launch MP3 i have error drive MP3 not work ? I have a wii PAL in 4.1E with wiikey 2 with the latest firmware and Ciosrcop 3.6 , otherwise all my games work very fine !!! but just MP3 on DVDR DL not work ? i have install the Cios rev 19 and nothing change same error ...Any idea or solution for work Mp3 on dvdr dl ?

PS: metroid 1 and metroid 2 on DVDR + DL work fine !!! just Metroid 3 not work ?

thanks again for the help
smile.gif

sincerely

flo
smile.gif

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well you shouldn´t even need cioscorp since you have a modchip
wink.gif
and if you use your Disc Channel to load the game it´s cioscorps fault. Uninstall this crap.

florian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
nIxx said:
wink.gif
and if you use your Disc Channel to load the game it´s cioscorps fault. Uninstall this crap.

no no same problem with MP3 also ciorscop or not ciorscop installed MP3 not working ?? ..its not ciorscop for sure ........no loader exist for game on DVD DL ?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
florian said:
nIxx said:
wink.gif

no no same problem with MP3 also ciorscop or not ciorscop installed MP3 not working ?? ..its not ciorscop for sure ........no loader exist for game on DVD DL ?
So you installed cioscorp 3.5 EXTRAS cios55 dip13 and you still cant play it? Damn thats the only way i could play it from disc with 100% use, no problems what so ever useing the game burnt with Imgburn at 4x with layerbreak DVD+R DL.
I am on 4.1 cios249 rev19 useing ios38 as base.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr