Problem loading GBA saves with Rudolph's 3-in-1 EPT

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by ausroller, Jun 17, 2008.

1. ausroller
    OP

ausroller Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2007
    I was using version 1.8 of the Expansion Pack tool, and I decided to try using the ExpLoader tool so I first backed up my GBA files, then I moved my GBA save files and game files to the hierarchy the readme specified. When I couldn't load any of my save games, I went back to the Expansion Pack tool 1.8. I moved the files back to where they are supposed to be for the tool, but now I find that I can't load any of my save files. Is there some special way I have to load them again or something?
    EDIT: And no, it's nothing to do with the battery. It was saving and working fine before I tried to use Exploader.
    EDIT2: Interesting. Somehow, my saves are back. I'm not sure what caused this, as I don't think I changed any of the files or anything. All I did was load a GBA game, play it for a while, save it, turn off my DS and suddenly my saves have returned. Anyone have any idea what has happened?

2. Spaceman016

Spaceman016 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2008
    United States
    :-) good to hear u have your saves back

3. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    Both Rudolph and ExpLoader have given me this problem a few times. It's a weird and creepy bug, thankfully it's very rare(happened twice in 6 months of intensive use).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice