Hi, I encountered a problem yesterday while I was backing up some games to my hdd. All games I had backed up in the HDD up until yesterday worked like a charm. I decided to add some games using the disk install feature in USB Loader, and I install approximately 11 disc based games. After that I noticed that the older games I had before I installed the new eleven stopped working! Some examples are New Mario Bros. Wii, Tatsunoko, Mario Sluggers, and Muramasa, which worked perfectly before but stopped working when I added new games. I was wondering if anyone knew what is wrong, or what went wrong. I've looked everywhere and the only advice I could find was to delete gcxglobal, which I did and alas it didn't work. Thanks!