Problem loading games that used to work before.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Gabe*, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Gabe*
    OP

Gabe* Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2003
    Hi, I encountered a problem yesterday while I was backing up some games to my hdd. All games I had backed up in the HDD up until yesterday worked like a charm. I decided to add some games using the disk install feature in USB Loader, and I install approximately 11 disc based games. After that I noticed that the older games I had before I installed the new eleven stopped working! Some examples are New Mario Bros. Wii, Tatsunoko, Mario Sluggers, and Muramasa, which worked perfectly before but stopped working when I added new games. I was wondering if anyone knew what is wrong, or what went wrong. I've looked everywhere and the only advice I could find was to delete gcxglobal, which I did and alas it didn't work. Thanks!

2. Christopho

Christopho GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the games? Also, aren't the install speeds amazing XD

Hope I helped ^^

3. Gabe*
    OP

Gabe* Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2003
    I actually did, but by extracting them to my computer from the hdd. I guess I'm gonna have to install them again... [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice