Hacking Problem loading certain games in Loadiine

SaintTodders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've successfully launched several games with Loadiine flawlessly but a few of the games have either crashed at the loading screen or immediately go to a black screen.
I'm on 5.5.1

Captain Toad (Black screen)
Donkey Kong (with update crashes and goes to black screen)
Mario Kart (with update freezes at loading screen)

Last edited by SaintTodders,
D

Deleted-379826

I've successfully launched several games with Loadiine flawlessly but a few of the games have either crashed at the loading screen or immediately go to a black screen.
I'm on 5.5.1

Captain Toad (Black screen)
Donkey Kong (with update crashes and goes to black screen)
Mario Kart (with update freezes at loading screen)
Have you checked the compatibility list? Good also be a bad dump

SaintTodders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you checked the compatibility list? Good also be a bad dump
I have. Mario Kart I understand might have to be launched differently because of the update. But the other two games I can't figure what the problem is. If it's a bad dump can I do anything to fix it or do I need a whole new download?

SaintTodders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked over the comparability list again and noticed that they were tested on v0.2, and I'm on v0.3, so does that just mean I can't play these games at all?

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm just still trying to figure all this stuff out, I just got it working yesterday. I just notice that it says Captian Toad works on 5.5.1 so now I'm trying to figure out how. I know now that Mario kart won't work without SSB.
I have had no problems with Captain Toad on 5.5.1, but it is probably a bad dump. I had the same problem with the first version i... obtained... but the next one I tried works fine.

SaintTodders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had no problems with Captain Toad on 5.5.1, but it is probably a bad dump. I had the same problem with the first version i... obtained... but the next one I tried works fine.

Ok, thanks for that confirmation. Just good to know it works, I'll keep working on it.

Is it the EU version that works? that's what it seems to say on the compatibility list

Last edited by SaintTodders,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent