Problem iomega screenplay

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by DRDCB83SL, Mar 13, 2010.

1. DRDCB83SL
    OP

DRDCB83SL Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2009
    Netherlands
    I have a problem with my Iomega screenplay director. I made 2 partitions on the media player, one for movies and one for wii games (with WBFS manager). With the usb laoder cfg i can see the games on the iomega drive, but when i try to start one there is no action. I must restart the wii to go to the usb loader again.

I have also a conceptronics media player, same partitions and with this one everything working fine.

Does anyone have a solution??

2. gozza

gozza Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2006
    Gambia, The
    maybe try fat32 or ntfs partitions
    i use this and it works like a charm

3. DRDCB83SL
    OP

DRDCB83SL Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2009
    Netherlands
    Do i need to do something special to make a game work on a ntfs partition?? I made a partition, copied a game .iso to the partition but my wii doesn't recognize the game. Next step was to copy a game from a disc to the partition but then it said there;s not enough memory. Strange [​IMG]

I have tried to install the games with wii backup manager, but still nothing happens.
    I tried to load with cIOS 222 and still nothing happens.

What's next??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice