[Problem] Installed game successfully with WUP Installer, but I don't see the game on the system?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ishJJx3, Mar 10, 2017.

1. ishJJx3
    OP

ishJJx3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2017
    Canada
    I'm running RedNAND Mocha CFW. I used WUP Installer to install BotW.
    I'll be honest right from the start-- I used NUSPacker to repackage and encrypt a Loadiine prepped version of the game. I had a title.tik for it and all, and NUSPacker ran through without a hiccup.

I installed the game within RedNAND CFW using WUP Installer GX2, and it completed successfully.

But when I rebooted, the game was nowhere to be found.
    I checked the system memory through settings, and the game isn't there. I wasn't notified of any unrecognized data.

Here's the strange part. The 11GB of data is clearly being used, according to my remaining data. But there's nothing to delete.

I don't know how this happened, and more importantly, I don't know how to fix it. I'm taxed 11GB cause of this and I don't know what to do. Does anybody have experience with a situation like this? Or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    This happens all the time with Loadiine games that have been repacked using nus packer. Just redownload the game using wiiu USB download helper and reinstall it will just copy over the failed install version then will work. The failed installs happen I believe due to the meta files getting corrupted when been dumped from a wiiu disc to loadiine format