Problem in Citra (NEED HELP!) (Pokémon Moon & Mario Party Island Tour) (Game Crash)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Choppa_indaclub, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Choppa_indaclub
    OP

Choppa_indaclub Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2016
    Canada
    I have a problem with Citra

So,since the nightly builds can't be downloaded at the moment,i downloaded a bleeding edge build,but whatever game i'm playing,goes nicely till a certain point,then it freezes and the music gets all messed up,and it's stays freezed forever

does anyone know a fix?

2. Choppa_indaclub
    OP

Choppa_indaclub Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2016
    Canada
    I meant Star Rush

3. Choppa_indaclub
    OP

Choppa_indaclub Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2016
    Canada
    For example,i was playing MP Star Rush rn,and when it froze,this happened in the prompt
    [ 654.304285] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment
    [ 654.359004] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment
    [ 654.462109] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment
    [ 654.516045] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment
    [ 654.563998] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment
    [ 656.996827] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment
    [ 657.007856] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment
    [ 660.119338] Audio.DSP <Error> audio_core\hle\source.cpp: DequeueBuffer:249: Looped buffers are unimplemented at the moment

Last edited by Choppa_indaclub, Nov 11, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice