problem how to dump a ps4 game that stays at 70 percent and wount dump

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI i need to ask this question i am on 7.55 exploit firmware with a esp chip one
and i am trying to backup to a external hard drive theses ps4 games.

MARVEL SPIDER MAN
IRON MAN VR
SHADOW OF TOMB RAIDER the normal one and limited edition one tried both both wount dump
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR CUSA 24993
THE LAST OF US PART 2 CUSA 10249

right and what happens is when i go to dump the call of duty one it stays at 99 percent
when i go to dump the last of us part 2 that game stays at 77 percent.
when i go to dump the shadow of tomb raider the normal one that stays at 71 percent
i have also tried the limited edition one of the game and that one stays at the same percent 71.
when i go to dump iron man vr that goes up to about 70 percent then stays at that
when i go to dump the marvel spider man that one stays at about 70 percent.

none of theses ps4 games i can dump to external hard drive is there any fix or way around it to dump them to external hard drive.

i know they get dumped online but how cos they stay at those percent for me is there any backup mangers for the ps4.

like the ps3 had multiman and deak said he was making one for the ps4 the thread is on this site but it is like 2018 and nothing has happened since then for the ps4.

but there is nothing no backup managers for ps4 that i know of.

other ps4 games i am able to dump but not theses ones is there a fix or way around this i need help with this problem.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try a flash drive. that's what I've always used. it's a 128GB drive, but they recommend only dumping one game at a time.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i have tried a 1tb external hard drive other ps4 games i am able to dump but not theses ones. how are they dump and put onlnie cos the ps4 games stay at thoses percent so is there any way around this.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it is a retail one thoses games i have on disc i bought from a shop. cos i dont really like digital ps4 games i really like to dump the games myself from disc cos i have found no problems with the games i have dumped. but the ps4 games i have said above wount dump cos it stays at a percent like 71 or 77 percent so does anyone please know a way around it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard of games stopping due to the trophies file. you may have to ftp it from mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt. iirc, it's called app0.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i do ftp then is it easy to do is there any guides on it
or is there any other way to do this like is there any backup manager for ps4

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just plug in an ethernet cable, go to the location I mentioned before (mounting point), and dump the game from app0. iirc, that's all there is to it. that's what the dumper is doing.

esombesombe

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
after launching the jailbreak and get into the game before starting the dumper payload, you have to delete a file via FTP called bdcopy.pbm or if you do not want to delete then just add .bk to the name of the file. system_data/playgo/game folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over