MUNCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

This is my first post here looking for help to complete my first soft mod.

I'd like to thank you in advance for any help you can offer me to fix this problem.

I am running on firmware 4.2U and got as far as installing the home brew ch. & DVDx I read that in order to play burned DVD games I would need to downgrade ios15 and install a patched IOS36.

Now when I was looking at tutorial video it showed on the top right corner that his IOS was changed from IOS36 to IOS15 (REV 257)
and mine was at IOS61 (REV 5405)

So my question is, Is it still possible to change/fix this so that I can play the burned DVD's with out bricking my son's Wii ?

Thank you in advance....

MUNCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your quick reply and help,

I will download this and be sure to read the READ ME note before I try anything else.

I'll reply when I'm done.

Thanks again.
M.

MUNCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok when I extract the files and open the folder I only see (ModMii4.2.8) folder with (modules) folder then inside it I see 5 folders Diffs, Hermes, ShowMiiWads, M17bModules, W19Modules and md.dll file.

Unless I'm missing something or did something wrong.

MUNCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duh I'm soo sorry, when I extracted them it didn't collect all the files. they are all there I really feel like a noob

Thanks again.

MUNCH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have followed the guide and got to the last step it says the HBC should be on IOS58 but when in the HBC screen at the top right it says 1.0.8
IOS61 v21.29

and I can't see the option where I was able to download games etc. from the HBC did I miss something?

Please help.

Thanks,
MH.

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users