Hacking Problem decode music file in Super Mario Galaxy 2 files (.bcsv, .cit, .bme, .bmt, .brs)

Link-59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone !
Right now, I'm trying to decode every music of Super Mario Galaxy 2, but I am having problems for some music!
I will explain in detail all the many contents of the "AudioRes" that contains the music of the game.

In "Stream", there is the music of galaxies, worlds, boss ... But it lacks the music, like "boss04", "boss09", "galaxy17" ... The music is in .ast, j 'I could convert them to .wav with VGStream.

In "Waves", there are sound effects to .aw format I was able to decode through this method here: http://hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=22046

After that, it gets complicated. In "SpkRes" there "SpkRes.arc". I managed to turn it into .rarc with szstools, but the problem is that inside SpkRes.arc extracts files, there are two files that I do not know how to open "spktable.bct" and "spkwave.csw"

In "seqs" there "JaiSeq.arc". I .rarc and transforms the folder created by extracting the .rarc, there are 105 other .rarc and their files, not the extraires: rarcdump.exe the window opens, a folder is created but it is empty and the window never closes!

In the "Info" folder, there are other .arc I converted .rarc and extract the contents:
- ActionSound.arc: File "ActionSound.bcsv" ??
- BgmParam.arc: File "BgmParam.bcsv" ??
- JaiChord.arc: Many .CIT file ??
- JaiMe.arc: A "defaultme.bme" file and "metable.bmt" ??
- JaiRemixSeq.arc: File "defaultremixseq.brs" ??
- MultiBgmInfo.arc: File "MultiBgmInfo.bcsv" ??
- SoundIdToInstList.arc: File "SoundIdToInstList.bcsv" ??
- StageBgmInfo.arc: A "ScenarioBgmInfo.bcsv" file and "StageBgmInfo.bcsv" ??

My question is: How to decode, or even open files in .bct, .csw, .rarc file "SpkRes.arc" .bcsv, .CIT, .bme, .bmt and .brs? I used a wide range of tools, including szstools, vgstream, ripping_mama, BRSAR Unpack ... But I can not decode these strange files ... If anyone can enlighten me, thank you beforehand !!

Hunter_w

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I made it!
Sooo i found out how to unpack .brs files.
Sinde they are basicly audio files you just go to online-audio-converter *dot com
And load the file in and convert it to .mp3 or .wav, then you download it and it works!
This works for .brs files but i dont know if it works for the other datas too

Hunter_w

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I made it!
Sooo i found out how to unpack .brs files.
Sinde they are basicly audio files you just go to online-audio-converter *dot com
And load the file in and convert it to .mp3 or .wav, then you download it and it works!
This works for .brs files but i dont know if it works for the other datas too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there