Homebrew Problem connecting wii u to my wlan

reblas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know this kinda doesn't have to do with wii u homebrew, but maybe can somebody help me connect my wii u to the internet? I got a new password which includes signs such as "-", "<" and "?" and I can't connect it. I tried using other methods, like the push button configuration and the pin code configuration, but It doesn't work either way.

after entering the password it says "could not find an available network", even if I was able to find it before.

I have CBHC Installed

I tried using custom DNS/IP and auto IP/DNS

my other devices can connect perfectly fine, but if this helps one of the computers randomly keeps disconnecting for no reason (I don't believe this will help a lot).

I tried doing the setup multiple times

wifi is on 2.4 GHz frequency band and it has the transmissions 802.11b + 802.11g + 802.11n.

at this point I don't know what to do and I'm desperate to find a solution, any help would be appreciated!

(please ask any needed info if it will help in any way to resolve this problem)

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you have some type of device locking (MAC filter), or some security level that might not allow the WiiU to access the internet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk