Hacking Problem connecting to wifi - R4i Gold Plus, 3DS, Phantasy Star 0

spritezero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to use the wi-fi feature of Phantasy Star 0.

I'm booting the rom off of my R4i Gold Plus cart on my 3.0.0-6U 3DS.
- The 3DS wifi connects to hotspots without problem. I can connect to nintendo shop, netflix, etc.
- When I run Phantasy Star, and select "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection," I get a message saying

"Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection treats your Nintendo DS Game Card and the System as a set. Save this system's Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection User information to this Game Card and connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?"

Selecting No sends me back to the main menu, so obviously I choose yes. It then says that there are no available access points in range.

So then I go through the game's main menu to "Nintendo WFC Settings" which sends me to a connection setup screen.
However when I try to set my access point up through this, it keeps saying the information is invalid.

The ONLY thing I could possibly see that's preventing the connection is that the Wi-Fi seems to only have WEP as an encryption option. My access point is WPA2. Is there a way I could fix this?

Please help, and thank you for your time.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nintendo DS games use the original DS network security, that means WEP only :(

So your only choice is to change your network security to wep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: putting me into a shrink is not going to help anyone but *THEM*