Hacking Problem Booting Games in CFG. Working previously.

Sorubento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Configurable USB Loader (v70r65) has been failing to boot games as of earlier today after a long time of near-flawless use.

When trying to boot a game, the loader appears to freeze, and simply remains on the Booting Game... screen indefinitely. The results are the same for every game, IOS, and game setting I've tried. I've also tried booting gamecube games with the mod version, but I just get a black screen, and no difference with Wii titles.

I've tried reinstalling d2x and Hermes IOSes, but nothing has helped so far. Is there anything else I can do that might help me or help you to help me?

Sorubento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAT32. Can't believe I forgot to mention that... >.>

I might try reformatting, and probably a few other things. I was trying to fix this late last night so I definitely missed a few obvious things in my exhaustion.

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
FAT32. Can't believe I forgot to mention that... >.>

I might try reformatting, and probably a few other things. I was trying to fix this late last night so I definitely missed a few obvious things in my exhaustion.

Did you mess around with the hooks?, did you replace any of the .isos/wbfs? did you try a different cIOS?

Sorubento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reformatting the drive seems to have worked. All Wii games are working, even the temperamental Xenoblade. However, I'm still having the issue with dios mios. This is of much less importance to me since I have other ways of playing gamecube titles, but I'd like to get it fixed if there's any particular most probable fix that jumps to mind. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it. I might try to fix it at a later date.

One thing that might be of note to anyone else who may have this problem at some point. When reformatting, I used the default filesize limit where before I used a higher one. I don't know whether that made any difference or not, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)