Hacking Problem booting Emunand after migrating to Atmosphere

Eyfron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone, probally someone has asked a similar question here but I could not find it an answer that woud solve my problem...Im, trying to move my maryko unit from sx os to atmosphere but Im unable to do it. Im trying to use a new SD card to do it but I cant even create a new emunand, after doing so all I get is a black screen if create the emunand with sx os and try to boot as sx os and on Atmosphere after doing the migration of the emunand I get an error of not enough space (I know its not de sd card already tryed a diferent one and even tested the authenticity of both with H2testw). My nand is on 10.2.0 and I can boot it without any problems. The only thing I can imagine is a burned fuse (Im a total noob thats just a guess hahaha) but I dont have any idea if thats one of the "symptoms", did something similar happened to anyone?

Eyfron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What the error when you say “I cant even create a new emunand, “
Hi, thanks for trying to help me :) It creates the emunand and everything seems fine but when I try to boot it it gives me an error saying I don't have enough space. I can't post imgs here right now I will try to pm you.

DCarnage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for trying to help me :) It creates the emunand and everything seems fine but when I try to boot it it gives me an error saying I don't have enough space. I can't post imgs here right now I will try to pm you.
Sorry, I don't have any experience with the guide. I've been holding off converting my emunand with hopes that xecuter will come out with an update but it doesn't seem likely. After I complete a few of the games I am playing, I will be converting using the guide I posted. I posted the guide because I had a few friends refer it to me when I'm willing to make the conversion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool