Hacking Probaly a Dumb Question about the cIos

Kikoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Waninokos Rev19 Installed, now i want to use the Fat32 with USBloader GX.. I need to install Hermes
I got Hermes v4 and v5.1.
According to some tutorials i saw, v4 should be best to use because v5.1 has problems, unless that has been fixed and i don't have the right files.

Only thing that is bothering me is this,by installing Hermes, would i lose Rev19? or Hermes and Waninokos cIos co-exist with one another without any problems,and im able to switch between them with the loader ( From what i see in the settings )? I Just want to make sure, before i install random stuff and Fill my wii up with crap, thank you!\
smile.gif

also, i was looking around In DOP-MII and it shows that i have V4 of 222/223 and i know thats from Hermes, Though.. USBloader GX is unable to see my wbfs folder in my USB Drive Fat32 even though I've been using this same drive ( converted to WBFS Format ) and it works.

Am i doing something wrong?
Ok there we go< now i see why, somehow The Usbloader is unable to see the Games in FAT32 When they are in Single Folders, but when i put the games out of their directories they show up.. wtf. I played with the " FATDirectories" Option the USBLGX has, but non of them worked.

Please delete this! Thank you btw
smile.gif
, It seems that i've already had 222/223 v4 installed when i did the update to 4.2 on the guide
wink.gif
!
Thank you!

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kikoshi said:
Only thing that is bothering me is this,by installing Hermes, would i lose Rev19? or Hermes and Waninokos cIos co-exist with one another without any problems,and im able to switch between them with the loader ( From what i see in the settings )?
they are completely independent of each other.

Kikoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i Got Bootmii as a Cios only sadly, but also got priiloader,and i did make a NAND Backup.

well i ran the update and i installed it under this Bases being Reccomended to me, im using USBLoaderGX as my USBloader with FAT32 HDD format.

* IOS222 with base IOS38
* IOS223 with base IOS37
* IOS224 with base IOS57
* IOS202 with base IOS60

but now when i try to launch my games nothing happens, the loader reads the games, but doesn't launch them, only thing i see is a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: afternoon