EmperorOfCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Ive got a quick and probably stupid ebay question.

Ive got a buyer that has asked me about one of my items 'Am i willing to rush it to them using their purolator account'

Is there any reason I cant or shouldnt do this? This potential buyer is in my same Country and at least so far they havent mentioned me shipping it to them in Nigeria so.. I dont see why not? But Ive never really sold on ebay before.

I guess I am wondering if there is any way I can verify that this is in fact the ebay users purolator account, and will I still be provided with tracking numbers to prove it was mailed and will I still be provided with whatever seller protection ebay offers etc

This is also assuming he doesnt ask me to ship it somewhere suspicious or cancel my auction and do the transaction privately or anything. Assuming he just bids and win, or clicks buy it now and its processed through ebay.

Obviously I am an ebay noob and thanks for any answers guys.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
don't use eBay much but general advise would be made on the VALUE of said item!

if its expensive then tell them you cannot ship it any other way than specified/normal and await their response if they really want it then they will get it whatever way
smile.gif

If your doubting it yourself then .maby avoid!
smile.gif

.... wait and see what others here think too!

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EmperorOfCanada said:
and at least so far they havent mentioned me shipping it to them in Nigeria so.. I dont see why not? But Ive never really sold on ebay before.
Off topic but someone in Nigeria wanted to buy my DS Lite for $150 more then what I was asking
blink.gif
rofl2.gif
. And he wouldn't do money order, PAYPAL only
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies