Hacking probably a supid question...

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to get a flashcart for free? (any of them) My dad says he won't get it because if I download ROMS it might give him a virus
hate2.gif
I no it's stupid...but is there seriously any way?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um, the contests on this site. Or you can ask a dev team to send you a free sample in return for a review.

Edit: People are going to give you links with referrals in them, don't click on them.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
Or you can ask a dev team to send you a free sample in return for a review.
You can do that? Even though I already have an r4, i want to review a flashcard, and I already have a website. So do I just ask them for a card in turn for a review?
Edit: that would be so cool since I wanted to open a flashcard section on www.pokemongalaxy.co.nr anyways,lol

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dude if your dad think youll get a virus from downloading games, then whats the point of getting a flashcard for free?I mean he STILL wont let you download the games...?Anyways,can someone answer my question?

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No you must review them,e.g. for your flashcard site, you also could try to join one of Gbatemp's contest

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemongalaxy said:
Dude if your dad think youll get a virus from downloading games, then whats the point of getting a flashcard for free?I mean he STILL wont let you download the games...?Anyways,can someone answer my question?
well, if I have the cart theres nothing he can do about it really. He just won't buy it, if I just get it I'm sure he's not really going to notice what I'm doing.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mcjones92 said:
Sp33der said:
No you must review them,e.g. for your flashcard site, you also could try to join one of Gbatemp's contest

Where should I start on making a flashcart website?
unsure.gif
try freewebs.
Edit: I sent the email to dstt and supercard,here's a preview: Hello team DSTT,
Im deciding to make a ds flashcard section on my website: www.pokemongalaxy.co.nr .I will be putting up reviews there for the best ds flashcards and where to buy them. I have decided that your flashcard is of the top3 best, and Im willing to make a review for it. Im also a known member of gbatemp.net, a flashcard and gaming site. I will post my review in the user reviews as well.
My question is, would you like for me to review your flashcard?

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemongalaxy said:
mcjones92 said:
Sp33der said:

Where should I start on making a flashcart website?
unsure.gif
try freewebs.
Edit: I sent the email to dstt and supercard,here's a preview: Hello team DSTT,
Im deciding to make a ds flashcard section on my website: www.pokemongalaxy.co.nr .I will be putting up reviews there for the best ds flashcards and where to buy them. I have decided that your flashcard is of the top3 best, and Im willing to make a review for it. Im also a known member of gbatemp.net, a flashcard and gaming site. I will post my review in the user reviews as well.
My question is, would you like for me to review your flashcard?

so, in your email you didn't mention them give you a flashcart. Will they offer the Cart to you in return, or are you suppose to ask for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...