Gaming pro evolution soccer 2010 patches

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know when the patch files for PES 2010 for the Wii will be available and where people can download them from? I'm not even sure what the name of the files are.... However I have heard that there are patches for previous versions of PES that
1. changed ALL the teams to their real-life counterparts with their specific team outfits
2. included ALL chants/cheers for every team
3. changed the names of the cups/tournaments to their real name such as the world cup, euro cup, etc.

So, anyone know where someone can get this file when it comes out OR is it already available for download? thanks!!!

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out evo-web.co.uk, that's the place. Only option files were available for the wii version 2009. This did change the kits but via the in game editor.

it was done by a guy called pitbull. Hopefully someone will update the tools to decrypt the file for wii, as some one is doing for the PS2 version.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks I'll try the link you posted. I hope something is done for the Wii version. It is the best for version for any console anyway even though it is basically the same game as last year. Best soccer game anyway but I feel so used by the development team for that game. I mean they had an entire f**king year and didn't even change hardly ANY. Waste of my money and totally laziness on their part but anyway sorry for the off-topic.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls