Hacking Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 blackscreen problem

Bad_Demonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi

iam getting a blackscreen on pro evo on pal wiikey.

i can run SSBB with not problems with deflicker on etc.. working perfect.

but pro evo i get a blackscreen !

anyone els with same problem , how can i fix.

duo22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a copy yet (although plan on it) and don't have a pal Wii, but it sounds like it might be a video mode problem. The US version of SSBB had all the video modes on it I believe, Pro Evolution may not. You might need to use VMC (video mode changer) to add PAL support.

Edit
Freeloader might also work, though I've never used that before.

Bad_Demonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so how do i do the video changer , i know i need to extract main.dol from iso using truch etc.. but i get error decrypting data when i try to acess the iso.

TC!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried freeloader?
I've seen reports this works with the US version and I know it works with the JAP version.
The only issue is that it can cause problems if you connect via SCART.

duo22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad_Demonic said:
ok so how do i do the video changer , i know i need to extract main.dol from iso using truch etc.. but i get error decrypting data when i try to acess the iso.

That error usually means, A) You didn't add the Key.bin contents to the wiikeyset.reg or B) The guide that is floating around says to use Custom Keyset 1, Trucha defaults to Retail Keyset. Just change this under "Select KeySet"

Bad_Demonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why would i want to do the swap trick with freeloader and cost me more money buying it & mess up the lazer trying to do the swaptrick when i have a modded officall wiikey which plays usa games just 2 games had problems with this new video , ssbb & pro evo.
i got ssbb working perfect with no problems or crashes and in full 480p with deflicker on.
just pro didn't work for the time beening.
i have a look on the key.bin subbject

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?