Pro Evo Soccer 2008 NTSC with WiiFree 2.3b

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by eddie182, Apr 7, 2008.

Apr 7, 2008
  1. eddie182
    OP

Newcomer eddie182 Member

Australia
    Hey, i'm looking at getting the NTSC version of PES 2008 for my PAL Wiikey that has been patched with trucha/WiiFree. Before i download it though, i want to know if it will work after being patched with the WiiFree method because Trauma Center did not.

Can anyone confirm that PES 2008 NTSC works on PAL Wiikey with the WiiFree patching method, or do i need to get the original and use freeloader?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Nekobibu

Newcomer Nekobibu Advanced Member

France
    You could just use the PAL version of the game... I know it's not the answer you were expecting, but that's what I would do. [​IMG]

3. eddie182
    OP

Newcomer eddie182 Member

Australia
    You're totally right but the reason is that it's nearly 2 gigabytes more to download (and i have only 20gig a month) and also the PAL version in Australia doesn't have the online mode. I might just get the PAL version to be safe ayway. Maybe someone will release a scrubbed version of it?

4. aligborat69

Member aligborat69 GBAtemp Fan

Get this one:

Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2008.PAL.WII-SUSHi

it has Online.

Also, i can confirm, when i first got the USA version, i changed the video modes to PAL and worked fine.

If you dont know how to change the video modes, usaing untouched USA iso with freeloader will work too.

5. eddie182
    OP

Newcomer eddie182 Member

Australia
    How big is it? Full 4.5g?