OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Pro Evo 2009 is asking me to update itself when im trying to play online. is it safe to do that? im running BL gamma cios38 rev6 on a pal console. Thanks for your help!

antimatter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
cool. thanks for your quick replies guys
smile.gif

yjlee08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52648

Pitbull09 , Good Job There for option update.
Please visit and say something there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BETA Optionsfile v0.7:
http://rapidshare.com/files/217359580/EDIT.html

0.7 Features (Ingame Editing):
Badges: All Premier League Teams, All Primera Division Teams, Bayern M., Hamburger SV, Schalke 04, Werder Bremen, Bor. Dortmund, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, German Nationalteam
Logos: Adidas, Nike, Umbro, Puma, Kappa, Le Coq Sportif, Errea, Reebok, Canterbury, Champion, Joma
Sponsors: Fly Emirates, Chang, Boylesports, JJB Sports, LG and some other Sponsorparts, Gazprom
Kits: All Premier League Teams, Bayern M., Hamburger SV, Schalke 04, Werder Bremen,, Bor. Dortmund, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Germany, Valencia, Real Betis Sev., Malaga, Getafe
No GK Kits Edited yet
Teams: Bayern Munich, Hamburger SV, Schalke 04, Werder Bremen, Bor. Dortmund, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg (some or many Players are not created yet).
Corrected Names: Germany, Serbia&Mont., Tunisia, Senegal, Wales, Slovakia (relinked orig. Players), Classic Germany, Shop Players (no Shop on Wii, they are allready free) an the English Premier League Teamnames.
Relinked Faces: Germany, Shop Players

HOWTO:
1. Extract your Savefile with the "Savegame-Extractor" Tool onto your SD-Card.
2. It will extract a Folder "WIISAVES\R2WP" (PAL) or "WIISAVES\R2WE" (US-NTSC).
3. Put my File "EDIT" in the ".\SHARE" Folder (it doesn't overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the "Savegame-Installer" Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile on Wii automatically).
5. Google the Tools you need and you will find out how to use the Tools and get them to work.
5.1. Zelda: Twilight Princess, Twilight Hack, Savegame-Extractor & -Installer (as direct Channel Versions or Homebrew), If Channel versions are used, WAD-Manager as Channel would be helpfull.

Changelist:
Added Teams: Bor. Dortmund, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg (some or many Players are not created yet)
Corrected Names: Tunisia, Senegal, Wales, Slovakia (relinked orig. Players & renamed fake Names)
Added Badges: Bor. Dortmund, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg
Added Kits: Bor. Dortmund, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg
Added Teams: Hamburger SV, Schalke 04, Werder Bremen (some Players are missing),
Corrected Names: Serbia&Monten. (relinked orig. Players & renamed fake Names)
Added Badges: Hamburger SV, Schalke 04, Werder Bremen
Added Kits: Hamburger SV, Schalke 04, Werder Bremen
Added Sponsors: Gazprom

ToDo:
-Badges & Kits of missing Primera Div. Teams
-GK-Kits of Premier League & Primera Div. Teams (maybe)
-Relinking & Renaming the Fake Nationalteam Players
-Werder Bremen (and 2-3 more Bundesliga Teams, Hamburg, Schalke, Leverkusen)
-Maybe i will add some leaked Next Season Kits of unlicensed Teams (Man.C, Chelsea, B.München,..)

Credits:
Everyone who made the Badges, Logos and Kits for the PS2 Version.

Reported Problems with softmod...:
Some User's reported that they only get a "Data" file if they extract their savefile, this is because they use a Softmod to start a copy (illegal?!) and the Savegame-extractor needs the DVD to know which savefile to be extracted. And i think the copied DVD is not readable, if you start the Extractor (because you cannot use the Softmod and the Extractor at the same time).
There will be no help, on this problem by me!!!
Read Post 26 from marinio for instructions
And please no more PM's about this, i am not going to install a softmod to extract a DATA.bin savefile only for Users (maybe with a) illegal copy want to use my Savefile too.
The whole savefile contains my Userprofile, my Userstats, my PES Friendscode... it would be crazy to share this with others, Konami copy protected the Savefile for a good reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Pitbull09; 7 April 09 at 01:13.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Mines are all the dragon ball animes. Im also enjoying Fullmetal alchemist and my hero academia