Hacking Private Header Question

xihx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are the 3DS Headers Region Free say if a header from a european game will work on a Japanese game?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the 3DS Headers Region Free say if a header from a european game will work on a Japanese game?
You can use a header from any game region does not matter but its somewhat subjective we don't know if Nintendo has a database of European/Japanese games and would be able to tell the difference especially for a game with no online connectivity. Id say its safe especially if you're using a Gateway card and Gateway rom patcher since it will adjust the header accordingly and would be safe.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I used a USA Kingdom Hearts header for a Japanese monster hunter X rom and I played online with no problems

xihx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can use a header from any game region does not matter but its somewhat subjective we don't know if Nintendo has a database of European/Japanese games and would be able to tell the difference especially for a game with no online connectivity. Id say its safe especially if you're using a Gateway card and Gateway rom patcher since it will adjust the header accordingly and would be safe.
Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, I used a USA Kingdom Hearts header for a Japanese monster hunter X rom and I played online with no problems
Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1