Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prison Break coming some time in April 2009... maybe?

QUOTE said:
A spin-off of the widely successful FOX show Prison Break, Cherry Hill tells Molly's tale from inside a women's detention center. Molly is an upper-middle class woman who exacts revenge on the Company after suffering a tragedy that befalls her family. But when she discovers some of her family members may still be alive, she transforms from a stoic prisoner to a woman with a fierce determination for freedom. Expect the same brand of Prison Break suspense and intensity.

QUOTE said:
A woman, framed by a secretive government agency known as the Company, is sent to a Panamanian prison to serve a life sentence. Once behind bars, the same organization contacts her with personal information that causes her to hatch an escape plan.

Fox is looking to spin-off "Prison Break" with the tentatively titled "Prison Break: Cherry Hill," says The Hollywood Reporter. The potential new series would be set at a women's prison and center on Molly, a new regular character that will be introduced on "Prison" later this season.

Fox has ordered a script of the possible spin-off, which is being written by "Prison" executive producer Matt Olmstead and co-executive producer Zack Estrin and produced by 20th Century Fox TV.

Molly is an upper-middle-class wife. After suffering a family tragedy at the hands of the Company -- the government conspiracy that framed Michael (Wentworth Miller) and Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) and put them behind bars -- she seeks them out at the hellish Panamanian prison Sona in her quest to exact vengeance.

In "Cherry Hill," which would have the same tone as "Prison," Molly goes to a women's detention facility fully accepting the life sentence for her acts of revenge until she is contacted by the government with information that some of her loved ones are alive.

If "Cherry Hill" doesn't go forward, Molly will continue on "Prison" as a regular character.

I pulled some random "info" about it...

What do you Prison Break fans think? I would just like them to continue with the Michael/Lincoln story but who knows how long they could drag it on with out it to suck extremely bad... That last quote looks like it was going to be some time around that of Season 3 when they were in Sona but with the writers strike that probably screwed their original plans up.

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I finished catching up with the latest season yesterday and I'm already craving for new episodes. I hope the show ends with this fourth season, because everything seems to be getting clearer with each episode... let's all hope it doesn't jump the shark when they run out of ideas and want to keep milking the show...
Regarding this Cherry Hill... dunno. I don't like spinoffs, to be honest, although some are quite good and succesful. From what the producers are saying, I assume they don't really believe in the product they will be airing. I don't know how they want to pull this off. First of all, Sona is a male-only prison, isn't it? Moreover, this would need to be set way before Michael brakes James Whistler out, because shortly afterwards T-Bag organises a riot and many prisoners escape... Thirdly, wasn't Michael specially picked by the Company to brake Whistler out of prison because of his "unique skills"? And now they want us to believe that someone had already broken out of the prison with the blessing of the Company?

That looks like a shark over there...

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well Cherry hill was going to be airing around the time of Sona but with the writers strike that ended up not happening. From the sounds of it they were going to be having her in a female prison of sorts (not Sona) and. Well there is a few things that could be done with prison break as is right now but still has to finish up the rest of the season so we shall see how that ends up going at the end of the season.

Their original plan was to air this after Season 3 and if it did not pick up possibly having her be part of season 4 but that ended up not happening. So I guess we wait towards the end of the seasons when they will be announcing about the show if it really does go through if Fox did not end up pulling the plug on the whole thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    the vram is one advantage when it comes to AI but ends up being slower even with that and really AI is the only use case that needs more than 12gb vram right now
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Interesting lol
    I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the one case where the 7900XT and XTX pulled ahead (minus RTX of course)
    So my opinion is that they could age a bit better in the future, and maybe AMD will continue improving them via drivers like they tend to do. No guarantee there but they have done it in the past. Just a feeling I have.
    cyberpunk at 4k without DLSS/fidelityfx *might* exceed 12gb
    +1
    but that game barely runs at native 4k
    I think it was some newer games and probably poorly optimized PS4 or PS5 ports
    they definitely will age better but i feel dlss might outweigh that since it looks about as good as native resolution and much less demanding
    +1
    When I played Cyberpunk on my old 2080 Ti it sucked lol
    AMD could introduce something comparable to DLSS but nvidia's got a lot more experience with that
    least amd 7xxx has tensor cores which the previous generations didn't so there is the potential for AI upscaling
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to...