Prison Break Season 2 Finale

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jaxxster, Apr 3, 2007.

Apr 3, 2007
  1. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    What a bit of a messy ending for the season, I wonder what the hell this SONA place is all about as the company want micheal to escape :S. Good to see Kellerman take it like a man when he got executed. Season 3 better not be terrible!

2. xbman

Member xbman GBAtemp Regular

I was a bit surprised by the finale as well. I knew they would escape (so to say) but was surprised Link got a full exoneration (sp?). I have no idea what that Sona place is but it almost sounded like some kind of fight club going on outside - of course we have to wait until next season to find out. And of course the two guys that wanted Michael to escape almost adds an element of Lost to the show. They seemingly had no invovlement whatsoever in the original prison break and plans so no idea who/what they represent nor what their interest in Michael may be. Perhaps some former associates of his fathers and part of the "Company". Who knows. I am glad they can drag it out for another season as I thought the first season was brilliant but had doubts they could make a second season as interesting but overall it was another great season.

3. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    use "spoiler" please! [​IMG]

I havent seen it for a while [​IMG]

4. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    well...

it was a good episode but it wasn't exactly what I expected. PB originally was supposed to be a mini serie with only 1 season but FOX realised people liked it a lot and they made it just longer and longer. I'll still watch the 3rd season and I believe it'll still going to kick ass but there's a huge difference where series started and ended.

Poor guy that portrays Micheal because has to wear hoodies and long sleeves to hide his tattoos that he hasn't even used in the 2nd season. I'm sure he's burning in those things.

5. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    yeah, it was a really weird ending, like something outta LOST.
    and guys, do you think that dude lying on the ground at that big cunts feet looking pretty out of it was bellick?
    scofeild stared at him for a long time... but he didn't look exactly like him.. however his face was a mess

and yeah, kellerman was awesome, I knew he'd go to court and everything and then get killed, but it was still cool seeing how he handled it.

6. MaHe

Member MaHe one lazy schmo

Slovenia
    Prison Break = Awesome

Can't wait for season three! [​IMG]

7. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates

oh man this was icing for me!!! i've hated belleck since ep 1 and after he got out of fox river so quickly i was pissed!
    that big dude looks like he has a nice new 'pet' in belleck. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

as for michael, if it takes him more than 1 week to break out of some shite panamanian prison i will be veryyyyy disappointed

8. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    im thinking they want him to walk out cos the guards will shoot him there and then on the spot.

9. fryguy

Member fryguy GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I don't like that they are making a third season, they've should have ended it now. All US series becomes crap because they never end them when they're still good. I wont watch season 3.

10. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    I think you mean "Season 3 better not be more terrible!"
    I'm kinda disappointed [​IMG].

Q~

11. Mehdi

Member Mehdi Lemonade by Psyfira

Netherlands
    when will season 3 start? I heared in fall or something?

12. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I normally favour watching shows in one giant (or maybe two smaller) sessions but I watched the second series as it was broadcast more or less. I can say it was one of the better shows I have watched in recent years but the second series did not, in my opinion at least, capture me as much as the first.

@Mehdi various places say late august (29th was what I was quoted in various places)

13. iori-kyo-k

Member iori-kyo-k GBAtemp Fan

France
    Yeah, tne naked guy crawling on the floor is Bellick. Kinda warning to say Michael "look at my face, it's jungle here".

The S03 begins in August.

14. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    I really enjoyed this season, but I think it should have been the last one. Originally fox was only meant to make it 1 season but because so many people liked it they made more. What I've heard is theirs going to be 4 seasons. I just hope people don't start getting bored and switching off half way through season 3. I can see prison break being cancelled as it will no longer be sticking to the original story and most of the characters will change.

15. GameGeezer

Member GameGeezer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I really like this show too but I almost felt cheated that it wasn't over at the end of the last episode. Having the three main characters on a boat driving into the sunset would have been the just ending to this show.