Printing covers for backups

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Gagarin, Nov 7, 2008.

Nov 7, 2008

Printing covers for backups by Gagarin at 6:49 AM (620 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Gagarin
    OP

Member Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I scanned some covers and I wish can make some nice backups. Problem is that I don't have a nice printer. Is there any place in net so I can send them images and they would send me printouts?
    It would be nice.

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Doubtful as its pretty much COPYRIGHT material! .... and most printers wouldn't touch them for fear of Microsoft breathing down their necks and beating their doors down!

Maby get a decent printer they don't cost a great deal .. or just use better paper sometimes that helps as cheap paper absorbs too much ink and smudges/smears the ink or makes the colors bleed or seep into each other causing bad results [​IMG]

3. Salamantis

Member Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I'd recommend getting a nice direct-to-disc printer that acts as a regular photo printer but can also print on those special white-surface printable discs. The result looks really nice and it looks like the real thing apart from the shiny ring around some covers.

Or you can take the cheap approach and use a standard inkjet/laser printer and those special printable disc template paper that you peel off and stick to the disc. They worked for me on my Wii games but there's still always a slight chance of them ruining your disc by peeling a little.