• TombRaider

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tomb raider , new prince of persia has been simplified too much , too automatic. Pretty much press A with the odd press of another button and that's it. Should of kept it like the older ones where you actually had to time stuff to wall run , grab stuff etc.

Tarantula

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Get Prince of Persia .....
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
when i play prince of persia and tomb raider, i call lara croft the prince's wife due to them both having the same glitchy problems of killing themselves every second.

nin10do

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
oh i've already got both. was wondering which one to play first.
think i'll start with tomb raider. been a fan of the series for a while now. when it starts getting annoying i can zoom in for a bit
tongue.gif

hmmm a lotta people have been telling me that pop is really good but really easy.

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nin10do said:
hmmm a lotta people have been telling me that pop is really good but really easy.
That pretty much sums up the game. It's not difficult, one button push for wall run, another to combo with a ring swing, etc etc. If you fall, Elika saves you and you start at the last place your feet touched the ground. But, the game is beautiful, and FUN.. for a little while.

nin10do

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
just finished Tombraider. the first stage is dead simple. died a lot in the second one. after that you get the hang of it and breeze through the rest of the game.

i was really disappointed that the ending video was so short. i'm beginning to expect Final fantasy length videos from all games now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol