Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake announced, releases next year

Ubisoft Forward's September 2020 event has brought back not only one series thought to be dead, but two. as the company has announced that Prince of Persia is back. The 2003 game, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, has been confirmed to be getting a full remake, after multiple leaks earlier today. A cinematic trailer was provided, along with the release date, which is set for January 21st, for Uplay, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No cracks about how it looks like it belongs in 2008? Yet, you guys cried about the Crysis remake? FFS
I'll be the first...it definitely looks somewhat half-assed. Like they completely changed some textures and left others alone almost entirely.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'll be the first...it definitely looks somewhat half-assed. Like they completely changed some textures and left others alone almost entirely.
Right? I got all excited, thinking well get probably the best 3D PoP game brought to today's standards... Ha! Nope.

D

Deleted User

Awww no warrior within... Didnt Like that Game tbh but i really Loved all the Others especially warrior within...

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
This has taken me by surprise. Was gonna give it a play through on steam, but looks like I'll be holding out for the remaster.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was gonna say, this looks like a PS3 game. But they will likely announce Switch version in February so that would make sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is