elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mayu29 said:
Oh, only with CORP installed
frown.gif
. I was hoping to play it with WiiPower's NeoGamma excellent loader.

maybe it does, maybe it doesn't

i do know it doesn't work on the new revs/ng 8+

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I modified the config.txt file as XFlak told me.The game still doesn't run for me.It freezes after the Ubioft logo as always...
cry.gif

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
panmusic said:
I modified the config.txt file as XFlak told me.The game still doesn't run for me.It freezes after the Ubioft logo as always...
cry.gif
Have you tried using CIOS rev9 and usbloader gx 713?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@Panmusic, you have to install cIOS249rev9 to any of the following slots 222,224,249,250 (pretty much any slot accepted by cfg loader except 223)

then set anti-002 to on (and select the ios where u have cIOS249rev9 installed)

then it should work... somehow I get the feeling u forgot to install cIOS249rev9 (or did u, and its still not working?)

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
XFlak said:
@Panmusic, you have to install cIOS249rev9 to any of the following slots 222,224,249,250 (pretty much any slot accepted by cfg loader except 223)

then set anti-002 to on (and select the ios where u have cIOS249rev9 installed)

then it should work... somehow I get the feeling u forgot to install cIOS249rev9 (or did u, and its still not working?)
My bad...I thought that this method does not require to downgrade to cIOS249rev9...Perhaps,the patches will not require to downgrade.
Right now,I hope for Dr.Clipper's patch to be our ideal solution...

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
D34DL1N3R said:
Just curious. Why can't rev9 be installed to 223 for use with cfg loader?
TBH I don't know, I'm just repeating Dr. Clipper... I'm assuming cfg loader treats IOS223 differently than the others... I don't know why or how

@panmusic, the patches being worked on will not require downgrading the cIOS (at least I know that is the intention)

@goku, you are correct, for the time being the only way to get the game working is off of a wbfs partition using cIOS249rev9 (installed to any slot other than 223) with anti-002 turned on using older revs of usbloader gx (rev713) and cfg loader (v44). Of course, the latest cfg loader v57c may also work if you have "disable_dvd_patch=1" in the config.txt (untested)

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how To Get POP The Forgotten Sands ...Working For Now

I chose ios224 because i never use never needed it....

Download Uloader 5.0 put in apps folder on your sd...

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2rhginhjmy

download the cios36rev9 patched to ios224

sorry cant post ios wads

install it with wad manager

Load up uloader...select Prince of persia go into configure/ciosboot and select ios224

Load the game i played open the chest and it didnt freeze pressed the home button and no freeze....

cIOS36rev9 will not work on half of all Wiis? "LU64+ Wiis"/"Boot2v4 Wiis" won't be able to use that cIOS.
this is not my fix just somethng i found where i got my copy from.i didn't work on this.
edit:im not home yet so i cant test this right now but i assume this is the correct set up then xflak?

brunchmiracle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one go about installing rev9 in another slot other than 249? Wanins installer auto installs in 249, although the one in D34DL1N3Rs post is supposedly to install in 223, which won't work with Cfg.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
to install cIOS249rev9 to another slot, first install it, then pack it into a wad using bluedump, then take that wad and change the slot and/or version # using showmiiwads (or similar tool), then reinstall the wad (which will install to the slot u changed it to)

I could make a legal way to download this cIOS in wad form (I already did it for common cios's, and its 100% legal... still unreleased though), but I don't see the point when there will likely be a better fix released shortly

brunchmiracle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, thanks xflak!
Very true - for verification, would i install the wad using the same installer? or a different program like wad manager?

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
k, 1st off, I just want to say that I am not an expert when it comes to getting this game to work, all I know comes from the previous posts in THIS thread (I should know more when I go home and do some testing on cfg loader rev57c... since no1 has reported whether it is working or not)

it has been reported to work off of disc with darkcorp (obviously your wii must be capable of playing backup discs)

mayu29

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
XFlak said:
k, 1st off, I just want to say that I am not an expert when it comes to getting this game to work, all I know comes from the previous posts in THIS thread (I should know more when I go home and do some testing on cfg loader rev57c... since no1 has reported whether it is working or not)

it has been reported to work off of disc with darkcorp (obviously your wii must be capable of playing backup discs)

Ok, thank you. If i want to run it from disc with cfg loader do I need an usb stick in the bottom usb port?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey