Prince of Persia Rival Swords / Gamma black screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by WilliamAlanBaile, Dec 3, 2008.

1. WilliamAlanBaile
    OP

WilliamAlanBaile Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2008
    United States
    I checked the Wiki and no problems seem to have been reported thus far on PoP, I have burned and tested 36 other games, and all have worked on my Wii using Gamma. When Gamma launches it, it just goes to a black screen. Has anyone experienced this, or perhaps it was my first bad burn?

2. WilliamAlanBaile
    OP

WilliamAlanBaile Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2008
    United States
    Also, Gamma does recognize the code for the game (RPPP). So I don't believe it is a bad burn.

3. shred6waves

shred6waves GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2007
    United States
    could be a bad burn, try again to confirm [​IMG]

same thing has happened to me before

4. WilliamAlanBaile
    OP

WilliamAlanBaile Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2008
    United States
    Nope, two burns in a row, recognizes what the disc is but then proceeds to black screen. Perhaps it worked with the original 0.3?

5. wertyer

wertyer Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2008
    United States
    I'm having the exact same problem with sonic unleahes(the wii fatal one, which is confirmed to work) and I have tried it two differnet times on two different medias and it doesnt work. I can even see the banner when I boot from the disk channel. I think we're having the same problem and I'd really like to know if what exactly is causing the problem.

6. Zeek03

Zeek03 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2008
    United States
    USA
    I play the same game all the time. No problems for me. Download another version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice