Prince Of Persia Demo E3

megabug7

Forum Relic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A 2 part Demo of Prince Of Persia played by the Combat designer at the Ubi Conference at E3 yesterday.
Check it out

smile.gif

Gametrailers - Part 1 HD

Gametrailers - Part 2 HD

Gametrailers - Part 1

Gametrailers - Part 2

Nothing on Beyond Good & Evil 2 though
frown.gif

Dedale

Trophies
Website
my.opera.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's beautiful and all but am I the only one being affraid it may be too easy with the girl's help ?
I mean if you die you restart on a "safe place" not so far... ok but, if you fall, she takes you on the air and here it is, you see ?

Nice vids though and I can't wait to try it (and see if the girl can just let me die)
wink.gif

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dedale said:
It's beautiful and all but am I the only one being affraid it may be too easy with the girl's help ?
I mean if you die you restart on a "safe place" not so far... ok but, if you fall, she takes you on the air and here it is, you see ?

Nice vids though and I can't wait to try it (and see if the girl can just let me die)
wink.gif

It wasn't so different in the previous games you would fall of and die the difference being it wouldn't automatically move you back you had enter/start etc to continue.
By keeping it in game it doesn't break the experience as much.
I don't see how it makes it easier, do mean navigation of the environment or combat is easier?

Dedale

Trophies
Website
my.opera.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah you have the sands of time which helped a lot but you were limited.
In the first video, you see how the girl takes you up near a platform, or give you some help when you fall, it's that what I'm affraid of. Otherwise, the combat system seems very good and dynamic so I only hope there's still some challenges to run on walls and platforms.

The guy said that the PoP trilogy was for gamers and casuals were frustrated, in this one they won't, that scares me a bit because I'm not considering myself as a hardcore gamer but not even as a casual one. I want it not easy.
But, the point is I trust Ubisoft, they make great games and I just hope this one won't make exception.

We'll see how it is soon.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Best of all its on the PC
biggrin.gif

ZOMG! It's been confirmed has it? I hope it's not a shoddy port like the last Prince of Persia (The Two Thrones). I have a pretty good computer, yet it's still horribly glitchy and stuttery as well.

QUOTEFeel free to move it to the relevant forum then.
It's here now anyway lol, so who cares.

I feel like I'm in love with this game already. The swordfights look so damn cool, the platforming looks more my style than the already awesome PoP trilogy, you can go back and get collectibles to unlock magical powers, it gives you choices for where you can go affecting the game, and it just looks f*cking beautiful.
Someone took one of the best games ever, and gave it a fantasy/adventure twist. I'm just loving it. Anyone feel the same as me here?

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trolly said:
QUOTE said:
Best of all its on the PC
biggrin.gif
ZOMG! It's been confirmed has it? I hope it's not a shoddy port like the last Prince of Persia (The Two Thrones). I have a pretty good computer, yet it's still horribly glitchy and stuttery as well.

They demoed it at the Ubisoft press conference and the lead developer said that it will be on PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo