Prince Of Persia Demo E3

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by megabug7, Jul 16, 2008.

Jul 16, 2008

Prince Of Persia Demo E3 by megabug7 at 2:30 PM (1,551 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. megabug7
    OP

Member megabug7 Forum Relic

United Kingdom
  2. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    This game looks awesome, can't wait to play it. Definitely my highlight for E3.
    Still, why is this in User Submitted News? There have been tons of demos this E3, so how is this news?

3. megabug7
    OP

Member megabug7 Forum Relic

United Kingdom
    Because it's news? I think.... [​IMG]

Feel free to move it to the relevant forum then.

4. Commander

Member Commander GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Best of all its on the PC. [​IMG]

5. Dedale

Member Dedale GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    It's beautiful and all but am I the only one being affraid it may be too easy with the girl's help ?
    I mean if you die you restart on a "safe place" not so far... ok but, if you fall, she takes you on the air and here it is, you see ?

Nice vids though and I can't wait to try it (and see if the girl can just let me die) [​IMG]

6. Commander

United Kingdom
    It wasn't so different in the previous games you would fall of and die the difference being it wouldn't automatically move you back you had enter/start etc to continue.
    By keeping it in game it doesn't break the experience as much.
    I don't see how it makes it easier, do mean navigation of the environment or combat is easier?

7. Dedale

Member Dedale GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Yeah you have the sands of time which helped a lot but you were limited.
    In the first video, you see how the girl takes you up near a platform, or give you some help when you fall, it's that what I'm affraid of. Otherwise, the combat system seems very good and dynamic so I only hope there's still some challenges to run on walls and platforms.

The guy said that the PoP trilogy was for gamers and casuals were frustrated, in this one they won't, that scares me a bit because I'm not considering myself as a hardcore gamer but not even as a casual one. I want it not easy.
    But, the point is I trust Ubisoft, they make great games and I just hope this one won't make exception.

We'll see how it is soon.

8. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    It's here now anyway lol, so who cares.

I feel like I'm in love with this game already. The swordfights look so damn cool, the platforming looks more my style than the already awesome PoP trilogy, you can go back and get collectibles to unlock magical powers, it gives you choices for where you can go affecting the game, and it just looks f*cking beautiful.
    Someone took one of the best games ever, and gave it a fantasy/adventure twist. I'm just loving it. Anyone feel the same as me here?

9. Commander

United Kingdom
    They demoed it at the Ubisoft press conference and the lead developer said that it will be on PC.