Hacking priiloader not loading system menu

yonu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a bit of help I just modded a wii for a friend and it all went well until I rebooted it it loads priiloader and it all seems to work until you choose system menu in priiloader it goes straight back to the priiloader screen.

if anyone can help i would be most grateful,
yonu

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're better off posting this as an issue on priiloaders google code page (http://code.google.com/p/priiloader/issues/list) as the man himself (daco) has been been banned from GBATemp and can only assist you from there.
Good luck dude.

yonu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I made a post over there but if anyone has a thought please chime in as I need to get this done today

I have done about 15 wiis and never had this happen before so i am not even sure where to begin

yonu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would reinstalling the system menu 4.2u fix this as I can't even get to the system menu from the homebrew channel. if so is there a system menu 4.2.wad file?

yonu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using nus to re download 4.2u. i assume after I install this I just have to remod the wii correct?

Posts merged

yes I can get into homebrew and have tried reinstalling priiloader

scottieb99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I would just reinstall 4.2 like u said you were doing and start over. I too have modded countless wiis and never had that happen.

yonu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes I can get in homebrew and I have tried to reinstall priiloader and it has not affect

Posts merged

trying to reinstall now will let you guys know if it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1