Priiloader Help needed

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by TudorBlue, Oct 17, 2011.

Oct 17, 2011

Priiloader Help needed by TudorBlue at 3:12 PM (1,179 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. TudorBlue
    OP

Member TudorBlue GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I havent modded a wii for quite some time and have modded a wii this morning. The wii is on 4.2E and have got to the stage where I have installed priiloader. I have put the correct hacks.ini onto my sd card but when I go to set the system hacks, I get this error message:

"Cant find fat:/apps/priiloader/hacks_hash.ini
    Cant find hacks_hash.ini on NAND"

I have even tried renaming the hacks ini file to hacks_hash.ini but it doesnt work. Can anyone please help me out here? Thanks in advance guys, hopefully one of you wii modding experts will come to my aid.

2. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    Here's the hacks_hash.ini, download it then place it in apps/priiloader/hacks_hash.ini

1 person likes this.
  3. Coto

Member Coto GBAtemp Addict

Chile
    the old hacks.ini has a different structure/language than the new hacks_hash.ini so it won't work by simply renaming it .. Like dter_ic said, you need to get a new one.!

4. kylster

Member kylster mich weich töten

United States
    Correct the new hash hacks.ini file is actually hex i believe and thus universal among SM and different region Wii.

5. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    i wonder what the use classic hacks ini is for

6. The_Dragons_Mast

Member The_Dragons_Mast GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    The old hacks.ini was used in priiloader before ver 0.5 or 0.6 but they only worked for the specific system menu they are made for so it was inconvenient so it was updated to use hacks_hash.ini which works for all system menu versions .

7. TudorBlue
    OP

Member TudorBlue GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Thats wht I had been tryiong to do. HOWEVER, I have just downloaded the one in your link and...............bingo, wer have lift off. Thanks very much, worked first time