Hacking priiloader code dump

elimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just installed priiloader beta v.5 from the google code page. Then I tried launching the latest hbc but it cannot launch the title, so I selected "launch title" and it gave me a code dump. I tried updating through priiloader after enabling beta updates but that dosen't work either. I am still able to use the system menu and hbc through the sm.

sys menu:4.2u
hbc:1.0.8
bootmii ios installed
no bootmii boot2
no darkcorp
cios 222 223 248 249 250 installed, patched 36, 70

elimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it installed correctly, I had priiloader v .4 before this. I think that when I installed this, it said something like ios58 is not patched.

edit: If it matters, I sent the priiloader dol over wifi to hbc

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nyanya.gif
The solution is easy, XFlak explained it me today! First create a new folder in the apps folder on your sd card, copy the priiloader installer dol into this folder and rename it to boot.dol. You need to use Multi Mod Manager. Start it, reload IOS36 (last point, press A, select IOS36 and press A again), start the App Manager and load the priiloader dol, then you should be able to install it.

elimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to install it (using cios249 i think), The problems I mentioned in the first post is in the priiloader menu that appears when holding reset, not the installer. The code dump when I select "launch title" is what worries me.

WiiJohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Priiloader updates are no longer working (error getting versions from server). Dacotaco has a new site and he will be releasing a new beta version soon. www.dacotaco.com future updates will be there instead.

PS
As the update is not working you will not be able to go to HBC direct, but will still have to use the title list.

elimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My system menu still works so I don't think its a corrupted title unless you are talking about hbc's odd title, but I don't think thats it because I haven't seen anyone else with this problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche