Hacking Priiloader and Preloader problem ..

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

i asked my question in the newb topic but i got no answer so, i thought to create a topic to have an answer quickly .. i want to install Preloader or Priiloader since i cannot install Bootmii as boot2 so i installed it as an IOS but then, when i try to install Preloader, it's giving me an error "Failed to get root" so it don't even think to install, then i tried Priiloader and it's giving me an other error .. "Preloader ticket not found/acess denied .... Trying to find original ticket .... unautorised to get ticket .... is IOS36 trucha signed (my answer is NO i didn't use TBR on my wii) .... Aborting mission" .. so .. what can i do ? i have a 3.4U Wii maybe it will help you to answer my question ..

Thanks a lot..

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"my answer is NO i didn't use TBR on my wii"

So you know IOS36 isn't trucha signed as it asked, and you know what you need to use to trucha sign it...and you have no idea what to do?

Just follow xzxero's guide.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Im confused, you've kinda provided us with your problem and your solution in 1 post. Ah well, as Nabster and Troy have said, just follow xzxero's guide. After looking at your post, the only other advice I would give is read his guide twice before attempting anything. If in doubt, ASK!!

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you but i didn't thought it was asking it because it must be trucha signed .. i'll try it, but is it better to use priiloader or preloader ? which one is the best ?

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my wii is already hacked with cIOS rev 14 and Neogamma R8 Beta 15 i used the Twilight Hack back in the days, will it brick my wii if i'm using this guide to update to 4.1U (i saw that it is the only one Wii System menu which don't have any disadvantages) so i just need to install IOS60 and the 4.1 System Menu and will it remove my already installed things like cIOS and Neogamma ?

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i do this guide to trucha sign and to update my wii do i do the seventh step before all the six others ('cause i'm in 3.4U) or do i do the steps in order ? it's logical to do the steps in order but .. we never get to sure with Wii hacking so i prefer to ask
smile.gif

Thanks

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
since nobody answered my question, i think i could try it by myself but .. i only have Bootmii installed as an IOS so .. what is my brick protection if i do not do the right thing ?

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
preloader is your only protection for those who cant have bootmii as boot2. you just gotta make sure that when you play around with your wii, you dont play with IOS60 or the System Menu itself if you have no idea what youre doing

charlieg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can't install preloader since my ios36 is not trucha signed and i want to use the guide i put in my last post and in the guide they recommand to update so i want to but the only thing i want to know from this guide is do i have to do the 7th step before all others to update or do i follow the guide as stated ? it's logical to do the steps as stated but we are never too sure with those files it's ios60 and system menu itself so .. before doing things i want to be sure ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte