Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Alright guys, I am hoping someone here will have a few pointers for me. I went yardsale shopping today, with the intent to resell, and I came across what I think to be a steal. For 8 dollars, I was able to net myself Rossignol CUT 10.4 184cm skis with Marker M6.2 bindings, Scott Signature 48in Aluminum Alloy series 2 poles, and Lange size 11 - men's ski XR7 boots.

I'd like to sell this stuff, because I know it's definitely worth more than $8 - heck, the poles alone should be around 10 or 15, used. Problem is, I know nothing about this kind of stuff, and I can't find too much about this equipment and it's MSRP online. It's all in pretty good shape, I talked to the woman who sold these to me, she says that they've been used less than six times. The skis are a little scuffed on the bottom, what I assume would be normal wear. No gouges or anything. Poles are in pretty good shape, there's a superficial white scuff down the sticker on the side of one of them, and the boots are a little used and have some dirt on them that just needs to be cleaned off.

So, what did I get myself into, for $8?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[...]If the equipment you bought is worthless, it's really all downhill from here.

It would have been down hill anyway though.

i-see-what-you-did-there-house-300x225.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the skis are from the late 90s so they're not worth very much. Yeah, you probably can get more than $8 for it but it's not going to be an easy sale. You might want to wait until the fall when they have ski swaps in your area. Then you could list them individually and see what you can get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.