Unchi on a stick! yay~
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
went down around $1.50 to $23.46. The N5 also went down to the same price (but i wouldn't recommend it). seems like w/ these price drops, we might see more and more flashcarts that might be sub-20$.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These cards are very very cheap to manufacture. The hardware inside probably costs less than $2 from what i've heard. Its the software that you pay for.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Its a pity that they don't do the mem card deals like they do with the ttds.

It's $12.33 for a Kingston 2GB Japan microSD. Hardly a wallet-breaker for a guaranteed Japan Kingston! They're authentic too. I've bought five of them.

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
sk3tch said:
Tanas said:
Its a pity that they don't do the mem card deals like they do with the ttds.

It's $12.33 for a Kingston 2GB Japan microSD. Hardly a wallet-breaker for a guaranteed Japan Kingston! They're authentic too. I've bought five of them.

that's pretty cheap

I bought my PNY 2 gigs for about $27

anyway that was last year, mind you, but I think local stores like Radio Shack still have them around that price

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Viteh said:
that's pretty cheap

I bought my PNY 2 gigs for about $27

anyway that was last year, mind you, but I think local stores like Radio Shack still have them around that price

Yeah, buying local always is more expensive.

Kingston 2GB microSDs are cheaper elsewhere online, but not by much...and they're not guaranteed to be Japan. I've bought from Amazon.com and NewEgg.com and I've received Taiwan before. Luckily the performance difference isn't that great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt