Feedback (Price Check) AMD Ryzen 7 2700x and Prism Wraith Fan

is 200 CAD fair to the buyer for a barely used Ryzen 7 2700x and it's bundled cooler?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Reconsider the fairness of it on the seller's end.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Long story short, i had an amd ryzen 3800 that broke down about a month and a half ago, so i bought a BNIB Ryzen 7 2700x Prism Wraith Bundle to act as a replacement until Christmas.
Now i have a much, much stronger CPU and i'm trying to figure out a good price for the 2700x, I never overclocked it or even used that gameboost function, i have the box for it and the fan, and it's pins aren't damaged at all. Currently i'm selling it for 200 CAD on some local buy-and-sell websites (I'm the cheapest seller atm in my province). is 200 CAD fair to a buyer for a CPU AND Name-Brand Cooler that was used for literally a month and two weeks? I could care less about selling for higher, as 200 is decent for what i HOPE to buy with the money if it gets sold.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Long story short, i had an amd ryzen 3800 that broke down about a month and a half ago, so i bought a BNIB Ryzen 7 2700x Prism Wraith Bundle to act as a replacement until Christmas.
Now i have a much, much stronger CPU and i'm trying to figure out a good price for the 2700x, I never overclocked it or even used that gameboost function, i have the box for it and the fan, and it's pins aren't damaged at all. Currently i'm selling it for 200 CAD on some local buy-and-sell websites (I'm the cheapest seller atm in my province). is 200 CAD fair to a buyer for a CPU AND Name-Brand Cooler that was used for literally a month and two weeks? I could care less about selling for higher, as 200 is decent for what i HOPE to buy with the money if it gets sold.
I would say so. A 2700x is probably much better than anything you can get brand new for 200 CAD, so there should be willing buyers at that price.
It's not as desirable as the 3700x, but those go for over 350 CAD used which might be out of the price range of many.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
I would say so. A 2700x is probably much better than anything you can get brand new for 200 CAD, so there should be willing buyers at that price.
Alright, i'll hold out then, i've had a few asshats aggressively try and lowball me but if people who know what they're doing agree, then i'll make sure i get 200. Can't be caught selling at a loss hah!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Alright, i'll hold out then, i've had a few asshats aggressively try and lowball me but if people who know what they're doing agree, then i'll make sure i get 200. Can't be caught selling at a loss hah!
Just have to wait for the right buyer. Anyone who can afford it will probably go with Zen 2 or even Zen 3, as they are much better for gaming, but they cost way more. The 3700X goes for over 350 CAD used and that is probably out of the price range of many.
But yeah, there tend to be a lot of lowballers on those sites.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

alexleeuf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just have to wait for the right buyer. Anyone who can afford it will probably go with Zen 2 or even Zen 3, as they are much better for gaming, but they cost way more. The 3700X goes for over 350 CAD used and that is probably out of the price range of many.
But yeah, there tend to be a lot of lowballers on those sites.
How about other platform like eBay, facebook marketplace? They have high traffic at least?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: