jose1209

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
A small preview of personal app

- less than 3 megabyte size exe
-no copyrighted files are included (it uses your own vc game as a base inject)
-the common key must be set on nuspacker dir

I wish an app to change names, modify TGA metas on pc and send on the fly to wiiu.
i had to make my own...

It's a bit buggy now to public release, but if several people need the same, i'll should make a release.

need FTPU everywhere on WIIU
need a long time to retrieve TGA and XML files to pc.

after that it's good to change screens and names ( the vc injected games are not very good at this.)
the injection is a windows version of the MSX/DS/SNES command line inject app made.
with ID increase and check if exist, no longer name roms limit and select the roms in a good way.

363910-preview.mp4.jpg

dsinject news
if you have "sorry, you can't watch this content as guest, please continue to create free account"
click on the big grey cross, the page is a scam. this is a filetrip commercial...

NEW release for beta testers 0.38 (even there's not a lot of answer to my beta tester request)

What's new:
Fixed lot of bugs (and maybe some new)
direct inject to WIIU a rom to a test VC to test it *
a new file XML with the path for the TEST vcs nes, msx, n64, snes,gba
working on savegame injects.

* To use it, you must install a DSbasegame NAMED "TEST ME DS"*
update the database, if all ok the button send to WIIU will appear.
the button is aviable in ds injection windows / edition mode after the injects.
the ron is send to wiiu and you can try if the inject works.
each time you send directly a rom to the wiiu using the test system you must reset the save in the ds menu on wiiu.
It's a bit better instead of injecting, changing screens, packing, installing and after realising that the vc don't work...

<== Video here[/URL] working app

if you have "sorry, you can't watch this content as guest, please continue to create free account"
click on the big grey cross, the page is a scam. this is a filetrip commercial...

Last edited by jose1209,

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can change the tga icons with this program, I will be VERY happy. That is what takes the longest when injecting games.

jose1209

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
So with this I quickly can change icons, game names and the bootscreen for already installed titles?

yes and for not installed too before packing with nuspacker

This would actually be pretty useful and I would like to see you bring it out please.
After watching the video, I am extremely interested now. I really want this program. Very well done.

for now there's 5 votes ...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You should always release something like this your working on, never hold back don't think about this private use business, it doesn't work in the end! more the better for the true using community and it looks good what your working on. You will get that respect from devs and a chance to move forward to better development, ie help from higher ranked devs. It looks good, great work you should think about releasing it, it wont hurt, only prosper! :)

Last edited by Reecey,

jose1209

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
OK I got 10 Votes , it was my limit to make a release. I'm glad to use some apps like, haxchi, nuspacker ... so i may contribute to make life easyer.

now i'm looking for 2-3 beta testers, to check if there's not some problem for common people. and i'll make a 1rst release once the testers don't find any annoying problem.
i use by myself, so i know what to do. i need a new look from someone that never used it.

2-3 people max and they have to know what is a TGA file, meta.xml etc... i don't have time i don't have time to teach the injecting methods and problems, and customising screens and names.

send private message to ask a beta release.

Reactions: lordelan

jose1209

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
the dev of the app continue.

Added a MSX inject module
fixed many bugs and still a lot to fix.
changing the download of the baseroms from the wiiu with wget (more faster than ftpwebrequest from c#) for some kind of downloads ...
changing the way to a new from to download and set the bases for the injects modules and futures one (snes, n64 etc)
i don't really spend to much time talking here, i prefere using this time to work on this when i can.

in the video don't click in log in or sign up it's probably a scam. just close the message witht the biggest cross.
filetrip adverts....

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
jose1209:
I'm really sorry that I didn't reply you. I was (and still am) too busy since I've got a new project at work which is killing almost all my time.
However your tool looks really great, please keep working. :)

jose1209

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I'm really sorry that I didn't reply you. I was (and still am) too busy since I've got a new project at work which is killing almost all my time.
However your tool looks really great, please keep working. :)

no problem:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended