[Preview] Hax0r

Hello everyone,

This is going to be my second homebrew game using the Löve Potion framework.

Initially this game was made for Ludum Dare 33 where the theme was "You are the monster". In Hax0r, you play as a virus uploaded into an old PowerPC 95 machine and go into various rooms filled with file extension-based enemies. Examples include PaintBurd (image files) and Audioblaster (audio files). The version I am currently discussing is the remake, but you can play the original here.

Here's some stuff:

Have a gif of the mentioned enemies

Github repo

Downloads

Last edited by TurtleP,

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Hello everyone,

Initially this game was made for Ludum Dare 33 where the theme was "You are the monster". In Hax0r, you play as a virus uploaded into an old PowerPC 95 machine and go into various rooms filled with file extension-based enemies. Examples include PaintBurd (image files) and Audioblaster (audio files). The version I am currently discussing is the remake, but you can play the original here.

Here's some stuff:

Github repo

firewall blocking C:/ nu! otherwise looks great

TurtleP

OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a set release date, @Justin20020. Currently I have added a few enemies:

Clicky

The blue guys, audioblasters, shoot out music notes randomly (music files).
The reaper-looking guy, Executioner, will hunt you down if you're in his sight (.exe files)
The multicolored bird, Paintburd, drops random paint blobs down from its brush (image files)
The final one, sudo, is the one in the bottom right. It'll probably be the computer's basic antivirus or something.

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

Here's some stuff:

Github repo

Lol yours looks better than the original one

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

Here's some stuff:

Github repo

3dsx plz

Reactions: SLiV3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s