it works
but its really flimsy and seems like it could be tempory
it looks pretty worn for the 3months ive had it

i want to something that will last a long time
first thing that came to mind was rpg,
better build quality and NAND memory
the price doesnt really concern me,
BUT
i dont want to order one if there gonna be some sweeeet ultra amazing cart released in the near future

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jaywilson said:
I dont want to order one if there gonna be some sweeeet ultra amazing cart released in the near future
Not that I know of...

New flashcards usually come out without much warning. But I don't think it is very likely that a really amazing one will come out in the near future
wink.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jaywilson said:
i have a ak2
it works
but its really flimsy and seems like it could be tempory
it looks pretty worn for the 3months ive had it

i want to something that will last a long time
first thing that came to mind was rpg,
better build quality and NAND memory
the price doesnt really concern me,
BUT
i dont want to order one if there gonna be some sweeeet ultra amazing cart released in the near future

I don't think anything Super Amazing is gonna be released. Maybe just a few FlashCarts that will be released but probably will just have the same features.
The only new flashcarts that I know that will be released in the Near Futures are the: KGB DS and this soo called new DSTT ( not sure though. )

Source is at DealExtreme. It says in the description under one of the DSTTs. But I forgot which one XP. You could ask Miketh2005 or you can just search for it at DealExtreme.

=====================

Heard the EZ-Flash Plus ( the DS One. ) has good build quality as someone body said ( It's hard to spell his user. PhaorohsVizier. All I know is that it says Phaoroh first. ). They said you could jump on it and only a scratch would affect it. Nothing else
blink.gif

So yea. I would get the RPG if you like the AceKard 2 but just want better Build Qualities. But if you want something with awesome build qualities, you are going to need to ask people about that. So far I know the SuperCard's Build Quality is decent. But only problem is that the Casing is only available in white XP so if you have a Black DS Lite, That might be a problem as it will stick out a lot.

- Echo

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh... the RPG isn't that great of build quality. Mine feels very flimsy compared to my old EZ-V, and actually, a piece of the plastic broke off of my RPG and got stuck in the pins of my DS slot, and it look me about 20 minutes to try and get it out

jaywilson

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nes-media.com
XP
Country
i think i should stay with what i know & like

+there's people like smith`s&normmat who make acekard even better

does the rpg slide in nice like a comerial cart? my ak2 is terrible for that

Btw im posting this on ds browser XD sooo cool

ROM Troll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Insertion and removal of my AKRPG improved once I removed the plastic flashing near a bottom edge. It's snug, not as easy as an official Nintendo cart but no complaint here.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I'm having the same problem. I know my AK2 will fail sooner-or-later so i need a back up so I can be prepared. Who knows, I might get another AK2 or should I get an AK RPG? I wanna stick with the AK brand but I might change forces.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo