pretty cool guy

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by xJonny, Mar 27, 2008.

1. xJonny
    OP

xJonny ...

Aug 16, 2007
    Post your favourite "pretty cool guy"'s here:

i think i am legend is a pretty cool guy. eh lieks shrek and doesn't afraid of anything.
    i think pantophobic is a pretty cool guy. eh is afriad of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    i think goatse is a pretty cool guy. eh... wait, nevermind.

2. scubersteve

scubersteve Newbie

i think cheese is a pretty cool guy. eh smells and doesn't afraid of anything.

3. iTech

iTech GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2007
    United States
    I think iTech is a pretty good gay.
    I mean cool gay! I mean guy! Shit, I'm wasted :'(

4. Westside

Westside Sogdiana

Dec 18, 2004
    Uzbekistan
    Guantanamo bay
  5. Flooded

Flooded Banned

Banned
    Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    * i think SUPERCOOLWILLOW is a pretty cool guy he doesn't need so many chromosomes and doesn´t afraid of anything.
    * i think guns n roses is a pretty cool guy. eh welcomes peeple into the jungle and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think half life is a pretty cool guy. eh kills combine and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bioshock is a pretty cool guy. eh kills SPLOICERS and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Chocolate Rain is a pretty cool guy. eh moves away from the mic to breathe in and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star wars is a pretty cool guy. eh kills younglings and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think aids is a pretty cool guy. eh kills nigers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think africa is a pretty cool guy. eh spreads aids and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think dragonforce is a pretty cool guy. eh waits for the day and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think nintendo is a pretty cool guy. eh eats mushrooms and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think germany is a pretty cool guy. eh kills jews and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think silent hill is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rozen Maiden is a pretty cool guy. eh repeats desu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think AWWWWWWWRRRIGHT is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks babies and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 300 is a pretty cool guy. eh dines in hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think snakes on a plane is a pretty cool guy. eh hates snakes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think rule 34 is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes childhoods and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bel air is a pretty cool guy. eh sits on his throne and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think microsoft is a pretty cool guy. eh gets red lights and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think myspace is a pretty cool guy. eh enables predators and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think sega is a pretty cool guy. eh makes bad 3d games and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think the legend of zelda is a pretty cool guy. eh saves princess and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think blade runner is a pretty cool guy. eh kills replicants and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think to catch a predator is a pretty cool guy. eh stops child molesters and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rickroll is a pretty cool guy. eh isn´t a stranger to love and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Revolutionary Girl Utena is a pretty cool guy. eh wins duels and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think mass effect is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks ashley williams, fights saren, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think your mom is a pretty cool guy. eh is secretly a man and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think i am legend is a pretty cool guy. eh saves bacan, lieks shrek, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think gears of war is a pretty cool guy. eh fights RAAM and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bleach is a pretty cool guy. eh uses bankai and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think metroid is a pretty cool guy. eh backtracks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star trek is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots phasers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Death Note is a pretty cool guy. eh sakujos people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think heaven is a pretty cool guy. eh loves everyone and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think hell is a pretty cool guy. eh makes mortals suffer and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think hackers on steroids is a pretty cool guy. eh blows up yellow van and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Christianity is a pretty cool guy. eh damns you to hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 2girls1cup is a pretty cool guy. eh shits in cups and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Portal is a pretty cool guy. eh does what eh must, because eh can and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think pimp my ride is a pretty cool guy. eh sups dawgs and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think scientology is a pretty cool guy. eh beleives in Xeenu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think america is a pretty cool guy. eh hears there's rumors on the internets and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * ich denk Bernd ist ein ganz schön cooler Kerl. re stielt Memes und ist vor nichts Angst.
    * Ja dumaju covet budet kapitalistami drakami milyemi kholodnyemi vantye eh i delaet ne ispugano chto-nibyé.
    * Я тингк Советский Союз из а притее коол гахы, эй фигвтс Капитализм душзьу-нт уньфреыд ов енееьвинг.
    * غياعتقد ان الله هو جميل كوول . آية الشهداء وكفار لا يخاف من اي شيء.
    * i think Futurama is a pretty cool guy. eh sweeps dirt and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think power level is a pretty cool guy. eh is over 9000 and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think American Psycho is a pretty cool guy. eh kills hookers and doesnt afraid of anything.
    * i think Dir en grey is a pretty cool guy. eh raeps your daughter and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Call of Duty 4 is a pretty cool guy. eh kills trerorists and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Judas is a pretty cool guy. eh betrays Jesus and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Monk is a pretty cool guy. eh is afraid of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think No Country for Old Men is a pretty cool guy. eh says you have to call it and doesn't afraid of friendo.
    * I think There Will Be Blood is a pretty cool guy. eh drinks your milkshake and doesn't afraid of anything abandoned boy.
    * I think Encyclopedia Dramatica is a pretty cool guy. eh does it for the lulz and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think vandals are a pretty cool guys. yeht vandalize wikis and don't afraid of banhammer.
    * I think Uncyclopedia is a kinda cool dude. eh is doing it wrong and isn't fear anything.
    * I think Cloverfield is a pretty cool guy. eh releases parasites and doesn't afraid of Slusho.

6. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    I think Costello is a pretty cool guy. eh fixes teh server and doesn't afraid ofSERVER TOO BUSY

7. BoneMonkey

BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

Banned
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    USA
    I think BoneMonkey is a pretty cool guy, eh eats bacon and doesn't afraid of anything.

8. Foie

Foie That one guy

Jun 15, 2006
    United States
    Clackamas, Oregon
    I think fire emblem is a pretty cool guy. eh fights for his friends and doesn't afraid of anything.

9. Masta_mind257

Masta_mind257 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 3, 2006
    In ur mother
    i think mthrnite is a pretty cool guy, eh answers questions and doesn't afraid of anything

10. Westside

Westside Sogdiana

Dec 18, 2004
    Uzbekistan
    Guantanamo bay
    I think pretty cool guy is a pretty cool guy, eh is redundant and doesn't afraid of anything.

11. science

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    i think iTech is a pretty cool guy. eh has come back from the future and doesn't afraid of anything.

12. Twiffles

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Keep the memes on 4ch. >_>

13. science

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    Normally I would agree, but this is the only meme I think is funny

14. CockroachMan

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Jan 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Brazil
    I think Twiffles is a pretty cool guy, eh has hentai and doesn't afraid of anything.

15. DarkUli

DarkUli GBAtemp Regular

Mar 9, 2008
    Portugal
    i think twiffles is a pretty cool guy, eh doesnt like 4chan memes and doesn't afraid of anything.

16. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    I think twiffles is a pretty cool guy, eh has an ambiguous gender and doesn't afraid of anything

17. VVoltz

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    i think CoD4 is a pretty cool guy. eh rocks other videogames and doesn't afraid of anything.

18. xJonny
    OP

xJonny ...

Aug 16, 2007
    i think vvoltz is a pretty cool guy, eh loevs hadrian and doesn't afraid of anything

19. Mewgia

Mewgia drifter

Dec 16, 2006
    United States
    Boston, MA
    I think halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills covanent and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm sure none of you have seem that one before since I just made it up just now

20. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    I think clay moore is a cool guy. eh, explodes and doesn't afraid of anything.