pretty cool guy

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by xJonny, Mar 27, 2008.

Mar 27, 2008

pretty cool guy by xJonny at 9:47 PM (2,900 Views / 0 Likes) 24 replies

1. xJonny
    OP

Member xJonny ...

Post your favourite "pretty cool guy"'s here:

i think i am legend is a pretty cool guy. eh lieks shrek and doesn't afraid of anything.
    i think pantophobic is a pretty cool guy. eh is afriad of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    i think goatse is a pretty cool guy. eh... wait, nevermind.

2. scubersteve

scubersteve Newbie

i think cheese is a pretty cool guy. eh smells and doesn't afraid of anything.

3. iTech

Member iTech GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think iTech is a pretty good gay.
    I mean cool gay! I mean guy! Shit, I'm wasted :'(

4. Westside

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
  5. Flooded

Banned Flooded Banned

United States
    * i think SUPERCOOLWILLOW is a pretty cool guy he doesn't need so many chromosomes and doesn´t afraid of anything.
    * i think guns n roses is a pretty cool guy. eh welcomes peeple into the jungle and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think half life is a pretty cool guy. eh kills combine and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bioshock is a pretty cool guy. eh kills SPLOICERS and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Chocolate Rain is a pretty cool guy. eh moves away from the mic to breathe in and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star wars is a pretty cool guy. eh kills younglings and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think aids is a pretty cool guy. eh kills nigers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think africa is a pretty cool guy. eh spreads aids and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think dragonforce is a pretty cool guy. eh waits for the day and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think nintendo is a pretty cool guy. eh eats mushrooms and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think germany is a pretty cool guy. eh kills jews and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think silent hill is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rozen Maiden is a pretty cool guy. eh repeats desu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think AWWWWWWWRRRIGHT is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks babies and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 300 is a pretty cool guy. eh dines in hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think snakes on a plane is a pretty cool guy. eh hates snakes and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think rule 34 is a pretty cool guy. eh rapes childhoods and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bel air is a pretty cool guy. eh sits on his throne and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think microsoft is a pretty cool guy. eh gets red lights and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think myspace is a pretty cool guy. eh enables predators and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think sega is a pretty cool guy. eh makes bad 3d games and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think the legend of zelda is a pretty cool guy. eh saves princess and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think blade runner is a pretty cool guy. eh kills replicants and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think to catch a predator is a pretty cool guy. eh stops child molesters and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Rickroll is a pretty cool guy. eh isn´t a stranger to love and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Revolutionary Girl Utena is a pretty cool guy. eh wins duels and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think mass effect is a pretty cool guy. eh fucks ashley williams, fights saren, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think your mom is a pretty cool guy. eh is secretly a man and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think i am legend is a pretty cool guy. eh saves bacan, lieks shrek, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think gears of war is a pretty cool guy. eh fights RAAM and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think bleach is a pretty cool guy. eh uses bankai and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think metroid is a pretty cool guy. eh backtracks and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think star trek is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots phasers and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Death Note is a pretty cool guy. eh sakujos people and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think heaven is a pretty cool guy. eh loves everyone and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think hell is a pretty cool guy. eh makes mortals suffer and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think hackers on steroids is a pretty cool guy. eh blows up yellow van and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Christianity is a pretty cool guy. eh damns you to hell and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think 2girls1cup is a pretty cool guy. eh shits in cups and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Portal is a pretty cool guy. eh does what eh must, because eh can and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think pimp my ride is a pretty cool guy. eh sups dawgs and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think scientology is a pretty cool guy. eh beleives in Xeenu and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think america is a pretty cool guy. eh hears there's rumors on the internets and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * ich denk Bernd ist ein ganz schön cooler Kerl. re stielt Memes und ist vor nichts Angst.
    * Ja dumaju covet budet kapitalistami drakami milyemi kholodnyemi vantye eh i delaet ne ispugano chto-nibyé.
    * Я тингк Советский Союз из а притее коол гахы, эй фигвтс Капитализм душзьу-нт уньфреыд ов енееьвинг.
    * غياعتقد ان الله هو جميل كوول . آية الشهداء وكفار لا يخاف من اي شيء.
    * i think Futurama is a pretty cool guy. eh sweeps dirt and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think power level is a pretty cool guy. eh is over 9000 and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think American Psycho is a pretty cool guy. eh kills hookers and doesnt afraid of anything.
    * i think Dir en grey is a pretty cool guy. eh raeps your daughter and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Call of Duty 4 is a pretty cool guy. eh kills trerorists and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think Judas is a pretty cool guy. eh betrays Jesus and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * i think Monk is a pretty cool guy. eh is afraid of everything and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think No Country for Old Men is a pretty cool guy. eh says you have to call it and doesn't afraid of friendo.
    * I think There Will Be Blood is a pretty cool guy. eh drinks your milkshake and doesn't afraid of anything abandoned boy.
    * I think Encyclopedia Dramatica is a pretty cool guy. eh does it for the lulz and doesn't afraid of anything.
    * I think vandals are a pretty cool guys. yeht vandalize wikis and don't afraid of banhammer.
    * I think Uncyclopedia is a kinda cool dude. eh is doing it wrong and isn't fear anything.
    * I think Cloverfield is a pretty cool guy. eh releases parasites and doesn't afraid of Slusho.

6. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I think Costello is a pretty cool guy. eh fixes teh server and doesn't afraid ofSERVER TOO BUSY

7. BoneMonkey

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    I think BoneMonkey is a pretty cool guy, eh eats bacon and doesn't afraid of anything.

8. Foie

Member Foie That one guy

United States
    I think fire emblem is a pretty cool guy. eh fights for his friends and doesn't afraid of anything.

9. Masta_mind257

Member Masta_mind257 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    i think mthrnite is a pretty cool guy, eh answers questions and doesn't afraid of anything

10. Westside

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    I think pretty cool guy is a pretty cool guy, eh is redundant and doesn't afraid of anything.

11. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    i think iTech is a pretty cool guy. eh has come back from the future and doesn't afraid of anything.

12. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Keep the memes on 4ch. >_>

13. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    Normally I would agree, but this is the only meme I think is funny

14. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    I think Twiffles is a pretty cool guy, eh has hentai and doesn't afraid of anything.

15. DarkUli

Member DarkUli GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    i think twiffles is a pretty cool guy, eh doesnt like 4chan memes and doesn't afraid of anything.

16. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    I think twiffles is a pretty cool guy, eh has an ambiguous gender and doesn't afraid of anything

17. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    i think CoD4 is a pretty cool guy. eh rocks other videogames and doesn't afraid of anything.

18. xJonny
    OP

Member xJonny ...

i think vvoltz is a pretty cool guy, eh loevs hadrian and doesn't afraid of anything

19. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    I think halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills covanent and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm sure none of you have seem that one before since I just made it up just now

20. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    I think clay moore is a cool guy. eh, explodes and doesn't afraid of anything.