Hacking Pressed home button on 2.1 nand.. it froze then i turned power off, wont turn on, only blue light

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Title sums it up, Is this 3ds f-cked? I thought it was closing the system that bricked it, what do i do, i have the nand backed up

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm i've done this a9h to other 3ds's and i swear it never froze and i could turn it off, I don't want to hard mod, i dont have the skills btw

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
N3DSXL eur 11.3 ... holy shit it loaded "start and select + power" now its Flashing like a Disco Balll lol , Yellow and Pink, lol .. guess i'll keep going....

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doing a hardmod on a new 3ds is a bitch, there is a way to do a factory reset on your console by pressing certain buttons on boot but i forgot how to do it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, on 2.1 it takes a while for the system to boot up

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah its fine now, its just acting f----cked up compared to the last one i did. I'm doing this for my whole family, free games /0/

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least you don't need a hardmod, I had that happen with a o3ds i did, it had a ambassador cert on it and when i downgraded to 2.1 it bricked and i had to do a hardmod to recover

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
N3DSXL eur 11.3 ... holy shit it loaded "start and select + power" now its Flashing like a Disco Balll lol , Yellow and Pink, lol .. guess i'll keep going....
What? You mean the notification led? Do you also mean that your console works now? If yes, this could confirm that MCU acts weird on 2.1 New3dses as the notification led is controlled by the MCU as well as the home button. When exactly did you press it?

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
home button then it froze... weird , then when i tried to power it off and on, nothing happened for 5m so... started panicing .. now its frozen on the internet arm11 download.. however it could just be uber slow ... this didnt happen on the last two n3dsxl's ....

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You're talking about the screen flashing colors right? That's normal for N3DS 2.1 downgrades.
home button then it froze... weird , then when i tried to power it off and on, nothing happened for 5m so... started panicing .. now its frozen on the internet arm11 download.. however it could just be uber slow ... this didnt happen on the last two n3dsxl's ....
Don't give up, you've gotten this far and I have no doubt that it's possible to A9LH the console. Just make sure you have all the right files on SD. arm9.bin, arm11.bin and SafeA9LHInstaller.dat need to be on SD card root for the 2xrsa link to work.
The browser exploit can be unstable, if it doesn't work after several tries try resetting browser data from the browser settings, and if that doesn't help try rebooting, and alternate between those two things until it works.

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the last two ones used the month old versions of godmode and luma , so i will probs go back to those files and update from them, zero flashes on them aswell

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't a N3DS get hardbriked if you turn it out in 2.1? I've been out the scene for a while, but I do remember this much.

Starboy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Didn't a N3DS get hardbriked if you turn it out in 2.1? I've been out the scene for a while, but I do remember this much.
No it doesnt brick if you turn it off, it will brick if you put it in sleep mode so whatever you do dont close the lid

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I remember the 2.1 downgrade being unstable sometimes, and sometimes freezing on going to home menu. try clearing the browser and re-trying :)

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just had to turn the device on with the SD card Out of the device, then put it back in once i was in the home menu
I didn't think the sd card would cause the black screen, but whatever its fixed now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.