Press your luck

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by zatelli, Feb 12, 2007.

Feb 12, 2007

Press your luck by zatelli at 9:34 PM (939 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. zatelli
    OP

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France

Press your luck

Quite similar to Deal or no Deal

Here's another homebrew game from developer Robert Durbin, who also happened to make Deal or no Deal for the DS, called Press your luck, the latter one is multiplayer.
    How to play:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Press your Luck

2. mcbey

Member mcbey GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Big money, big money, no whammies..... STOP!!!!!1!

3. bryehn

Member bryehn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    There was a guy in the 80's that memorized the patterns and totally scammed the show for like $100,000

Micheal Larson (Wiki)

4. rdurbin

Member rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    no patterns in this game, its random but yeah i remember larson was pretty cool to watch he would keep landing on like 4000 +1 spin or 5000+1 spin. basically getting unlimited spins, yet getting lots of money. I have added a internet high score table for those who are interested if you get a high score it will get posted to the high score table if you have a wireless router or similar solution for your nds. you can check the current high score here

5. Euronymous

Member Euronymous GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    NO WHAMMYS NO WHAMMYS NO WHAMMYS STOP

6. rdurbin

Member rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    not to sound pushy or anything but is the internet score thing working for anyone, havent had one person post a score yet but have had people check the top score list. Just wondering if its working for you guys or not. Your name will be posted with your score but it will use the name you have set in your DS as i was too lazy to add a on screen keyboard and type your own name function but i may chance this later as i know people share DS's sometimes. I also thinking of adding an online scoreboard for deal or no deal with maybe some stats like how many people chose million case, the 750k case, etc, highest deal ever, lowest deal ever, average deal. the internet mode wouldnt work for me til i set my router to broadcast my ssid. So you guys may have to do the same thing, i dont know

I made a new game for those that are interested:

Card Sharks