• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

President Signs Executive Order Abolishing Critical Race Theory

gregory-samba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Critical Race Theory has been weeding its way into United States Institutions and the "theory" simply states that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of color. Critical Race Theory is inheritly racist as it prefers colored people over white people. The entire theory goes against the notion that every man is created equally, which is one of the basis in the creation of this country. Any theory or laws created from it that prefer one group over another due to their skin color is racist, no matter what the color of that persons skin might happen to be.

So it thrills me to inform you Tempers that President Donal Trump has issued a full Executive Order abolishing critical race theory from the federal government, the military, and all federal contractors (that means anyone that does business with the Government!!!).

The president has effectively declared war on critical race theory—and extended the battlefield to all of our major institutions.

To begin, the president explains that our nation was founded on the ideal that “all men are created equal” and denounces critical race theory’s “pernicious and false belief that America is an irredeemably racist and sexist country.”

The President writes that the “malign ideology” of critical race theory “is now migrating from the fringes of American society and threatens to infect core institutions of country.” He cites my original reporting on the Treasury Department, Argonne National Labs, and Sandia Labs.

The point on federal contractors is a major escalation: if a private company wants to work with the US government, they can no longer teach critical race theory anywhere in their offices. This could potentially disrupt CRT programs in half of the Fortune 500.

The executive order will also disrupt the flow of money to academia’s critical race theory programs. The order stops all federal grants that support CRT—with the potential to cripple hundreds of academic projects moving forward.

Finally, the executive order has a strong enforcement component: all federal diversity programs must be approved directly by OMB and OPM, and agencies are directed to initiate adverse action proceedings against managers who continue to hold CRT trainings. Furthermore, the President instructs the Attorney General to assess whether critical race theory trainings create a “hostile work environment” and constitute a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.

The President’s executive order is nothing short of astonishing: he has used all of the mechanisms of power to destroy the anti-American ideology of critical race theory—and immediately takes the fight to the bureaucracy, woke corporations, and universities. He is playing to win.

Source: https://christopherrufo.com/president-signs-executive-order-abolishing-critical-race-theory (Source Includes A Copy Of The Actual Executive Order)

Read More (learn stuff):

Breaking: Good News! President Trump Bans Hateful and Divisive Critical Race Theory from Federal Agencies
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...ederal-agencies-after-disturbing-probe-967270

President Trump’s Ban on Critical Race Theory, Explained
https://fee.org/articles/president-trump-s-ban-on-critical-race-theory-explained/

Trump signs executive order barring critical-race theory training by federal contractors
https://www.enmnews.com/2020/09/23/...-race-theory-training-by-federal-contractors/

What do you think about Critical Race Theory? Do you believe that racism is based on your ethnicity, skin color, origins or do you think it's institutional and that you can't be racist against white people? If you picked the right definition, that it's based on your ethnicity, skin color, origins then what you do think about Trump's Executive Order? Do you think Critical Race Theory has any place to flourish in the 2020's!?!

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if the theory is complete nonsense, I think it's pretty fucked up for a leader to abolish any way of thought. I mean I think the KKK is godawful with the rhetoric they have, but I also think that as long as they aren't hurting anyone, that they have every right to still pursue their way of thinking.

medic3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if the theory is complete nonsense, I think it's pretty fucked up for a leader to abolish any way of thought. I mean I think the KKK is godawful with the rhetoric they have, but I also think that as long as they aren't hurting anyone, that they have every right to still pursue their way of thinking.
not abolishing the way of thought, just the idea of it being implemented into government/law. you can still think/.believe whatever you want, but laws wont be made based on the concepts

D

Deleted User

Critical Race Theory has been weeding its way into United States Institutions and the "theory" simply states that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of color. Critical Race Theory is inheritly racist as it prefers colored people over white people. The entire theory goes against the notion that every man is created equally, which is one of the basis in the creation of this country. Any theory or laws created from it that prefer one group over another due to their skin color is racist, no matter what the color of that persons skin might happen to be.

So it thrills me to inform you Tempers that President Donal Trump has issued a full Executive Order abolishing critical race theory from the federal government, the military, and all federal contractors (that means anyone that does business with the Government!!!).

Read More (learn stuff):

Breaking: Good News! President Trump Bans Hateful and Divisive Critical Race Theory from Federal Agencies
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...ederal-agencies-after-disturbing-probe-967270

President Trump’s Ban on Critical Race Theory, Explained
https://fee.org/articles/president-trump-s-ban-on-critical-race-theory-explained/

Trump signs executive order barring critical-race theory training by federal contractors
https://www.enmnews.com/2020/09/23/...-race-theory-training-by-federal-contractors/

What do you think about Critical Race Theory? Do you believe that racism is based on your ethnicity, skin color, origins or do you think it's institutional and that you can't be racist against white people? If you picked the right definition, that it's based on your ethnicity, skin color, origins then what you do think about Trump's Executive Order? Do you think Critical Race Theory has any place to flourish in the 2020's!?!
sorry to say, but that executive order does violate the constitution. Do I really have to say which one?
Also second off, I don't think the president holds the capability to abolish a line of thought. That is plain stupid, and not a power the president has.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not abolishing the way of thought, just the idea of it being implemented into government/law. you can still think/.believe whatever you want, but laws wont be made based on the concepts

I guess, you read a headline that said they abolish a theory, it sure sounds like they're trying to silence a way of thinking. I mean this is just a stones throw away from abolishing the theory of climate change from being taught at schools or the theory of evolution.

D

Deleted User

not abolishing the way of thought, just the idea of it being implemented into government/law. you can still think/believe whatever you want, but laws wont be made based on the concepts
Problem, the united states is racist and a slew of other issues. Do I really need to point to the supreme court, and transgender rights? Or how about the fact that people of color, or concentrated areas of color consistently get less funding than other parts of a city or town? And when I speak funding, I mean schools and other management. Do I really need to speak about gay rights? and how it used to be that gay men or homosexual relationships could get you to loose your job. And even still, being transgender in the military is a problem for some reason. Which is sexist.
To be honest, this sounds a lot like Nazi Germany.
Most people go straight to thinking jews. Which is correct. However the first concentration camp contained individuals who had differing political thought from Hitler aka political prisoners, the camp known as Dachau

Last edited by ,
Reactions: IncredulousP
D

Deleted User

Which btw, Trump in bolton's book, pretty much said concentration camps are fine. So...
I don't think I have to really explain.
Now expecting a couple morons to come in any second and say "United States is capitalist, it's not communist so it can't happen here"
Which
1.communism is not fascism.Don't conflate the two. You can have a capitalistic society and be fascist at the same time, and communist and fascist at the same time.
2. Nazi Germany wasn't communist, they were fascist. Hitler's party was communist party, but he didn't support communism. It's the equivalent of saying North Korea is a democracy because it has democratic in the name.

Last edited by ,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@monkeyman4412 - Also look at the National Anthem. It itself is going against itself.
Land of the Free.....

Well then, Land of the Free, huh? Well, during the Time when it was Composed, later having Words added to it, then when it was adopted as the National Anthem, Blacks, Asians (no matter what specific Race), Native Americans, Mexicans, Irish, and I think Italians, were being screwed over because of their Skin Color, and/or their Religious Views.

D

Deleted User

@monkeyman4412 - Also look at the National Anthem. It itself is going against itself.
Land of the Free.....

Well then, Land of the Free, huh? Well, during the Time when it was Composed, later having Words added to it, then when it was adopted as the National Anthem, Blacks, Asians (no matter what specific Race), Native Americans, Mexicans, Irish, and I think Italians, were being screwed over because of their Skin Color, and/or their Religious Views.
Trail of Tears anyone?

Reactions: Smoker1
D

Deleted User

Not to mention, in the late 1800s, People were being PAID, to Kill Native Americans!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? Not that I doubt you, first time I heard this though, any source you could provide? or name of the event

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Not that I doubt you, first time I heard this though
I know. Found that out last Year. Forgot where. But yeah, Native Americans have been screwed over left and right ever since Whites first started showing up.

OK, exactly what does this Abolishing do? What is the outcome of Trump doing this mean? What will happen?

D

Deleted User

I know. Found that out last Year. Forgot where. But yeah, Native Americans have been screwed over left and right ever since Whites first started showing up.

OK, exactly what does this Abolishing do? What is the outcome of Trump doing this mean? What will happen?
effectively nothing... hopefully. See I would originally say nothing since the supreme court would likely overrule it. But at the same time... well, we have the senate being the senate. and wanting to put another republican there... which would be 6 to 3. 6 republicans, 3 democrats. And well since trump get's to make the pick... yeah kinda worried. Though technically the president doesn't have the power to do that.

Since that's not a power the president has/ not a power in the executive branch. pretty sure that's legislative

Last edited by ,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
effectively nothing... hopefully. See I would originally say nothing since the supreme court would likely overrule it. But at the same time... well, we have the senate being the senate. and wanting to put another republican there... which would be 6 to 3. 6 republicans, 3 democrats. And well since trump get's to make the pick... yeah kinda worried. Though technically the president doesn't have the power to do that.

Since that's not a power the president has/ a power in the executive branch pretty sure that's legislative
I swear, that damn Idiot thinks that just because he is President, he can do whatever he wants, end of story.
Hell, he wants to get rid of Social Security and Medi-Care basically. I guess he wants lots of Homeless Elderly and Disabled, huh? Fucking asshole!

D

Deleted User

I swear, that damn Idiot thinks that just because he is President, he can do whatever he wants, end of story.
Hell, he wants to get rid of Social Security and Medi-Care basically. I guess he wants lots of Homeless Elderly and Disabled, huh? Fucking asshole!
I don't think he believes he does. But he can get his followers to believe it. Spout a lie long enough and it will eventually become a truth. Or something like that.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think he believes he does. But he can get his followers to believe it. Spout a lie long enough and it will eventually become a truth. Or something like that.
Also love how he started that "Fake News" bullshit. Uh......if it is Fake, and Lies.......why is his Legal Team not doing anything? Why are there no Slander or Defamation of Character Lawsuits???????? They went after that one late night Talk Show Host for mentioning his Finances in Europe had Russians involved with it. So..........the hell they waiting on???????

D

Deleted User

Also love how he started that "Fake News" bullshit. Uh......if it is Fake, and Lies.......why is his Legal Team not doing anything? Why are there no Slander or Defamation of Character Lawsuits???????? They went after that one late night Talk Show Host for mentioning his Finances in Europe had Russians involved with it. So..........the hell they waiting on???????
I also enjoy the fact he claims "it's a hoax" but then react to said hoax. Which is it? is it fake? or is it real?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's like saying the tree falling is a hoax, but we need to get CAT machines to fix the hoax.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also enjoy the fact he claims "it's a hoax" but then react to said hoax. Which is it? is it fake? or is it real?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's like saying the tree falling is a hoax, but we need to get CAT machines to fix the hoax.
I just can not wait till he is out of Office. But you know, if the Votes are against him, he is going to cry and moan like a little bitch saying the Numbers are wrong, he wants a Re-Count (Florida. LOL).
But Biden is not any better. A few of the ones he wants to put in Office would try their best to get rid of the 2nd Amendment. The People have the Right to be able to Defend themselves AND help Defend this Country from Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: